Sunday 20 November 2011

SHE WAS ONLY GETTING ONE.....

Back when I started to collect Sasha's, I like all newly 'in love' people  wanted to spread the joy and so I told my sister of my Sasha's and the joy of getting them at a good price on ebay. She to, had always liked Sasha's and I said " why dont you buy one!" which she did, also a pintuck like my first purchase and she was very happy and she said those immortal words " I'm only getting one" This statement was made in 2009.

Well yesterday she emailed me a picture of some trousers she had made one of my Sasha's, I asked her to send me some more pictures that I might put on my blog, you will see the reason why below.........





From Left to right..Kitty,Megan,Ivette,Devon,Demelza,Maisie and Piper.



L to R Erin(key to your heart doll),Rose,Meredith,Frances,Sabrina and Mia.


L/R Daisy, Poppy and Nieve........remember only one.........


L/R Virgi l,Harry ,Sebastian , George and Gideon ................


and then Millie,AJ and Molly......

Oh and she has one on layaway with Shelly...........

Mia in the second picture is wearing the trousers she has made me and when she sent the picture the Sashas were all grouped behind her, which is why I asked for the pictures!
 I make that 24 Michelle with the one at Shelly's!

The Sasha spell strikes once more...........

4 comments:

  1. So let me get this straight...you have turned your sister into a Sasha addict, so therefore she is suffering from ...No money/overdrawn at the bank, addicted to ebay/sashadolluk, her Sasha kids have a better wardrobe than she does, she eats/ sleeps/ dreams Sasha...
    AND SHE IS STILL TALKING TO YOU...that is some SISTERLY LOVE there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read my next blog I'll just say that She is selling sweaters on Ebay and can knit much much faster than me and is also selling the dresses she makes to fund her Sasha Addiction!!

    And I buy these dresses and sweaters from her NOW that is sisterly love.....Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes but you do place orders so that you get them at the listed price and I think 30 has a nice ring to it, I could do with another Redhead and maybe a few more boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 how the tune as changed!!!!

    Michelle sells number snuzz1mich62 and lets hope that does not mean she starts with 1 sasha and stops at 62!!!!!

    ReplyDelete