Friday 23 December 2011

HE'S MAKING A LIST...

AND CHECKING IT TWICE HE HAS TO FIND OUT.......WHOSE NAUGHTY OR NICE.......SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TOOOO TOWN....

Arrrh if only it was so easy! I'd send him my list of Sasha's which grows by the week. Of course at the top would be my red haired 68/69 Sasha, then I would have a red haired 68/69 Gregor, then maybe another slightly different 68/69 Sasha and now after looking at Sarah's dolls and other peoples, I would have to add a slate eyed sasha and a no navel Sasha....and thats just for starters....

How does it happen! We all know we were just getting the ONE....
Then we were only going to collect a certain style or look or just Trendon or just Gotz but gradually we are all over the Sasha range admiring here.. coverting there!
The DH as a theory! He says that there is a drug that is baked into the doll when its made , that means that as soon as you get one and hold it , the drug is absorbed into your skin and you have to have more.......
He could be right!! I told him that meant we cannot help ourselves as it was an addiction! He told me that by January everyone should be cured........I asked why?...... He said after all that cold Turkey!!!!
I replied that the house is now laced with the Sasha drug , so really theres no escape.
Now I'm off to make my New years resolution list does it count if you resolve to get more Sasha's........maybe I 'll call it my new years addiction list....

No comments:

Post a Comment