Sunday 7 October 2012

LAST FOUR GIRL'S GET INTO AUTUMN WEAR

Finally Sophie Elizabeth , who was beginning to think that she's be in the lovely pine street studio dress forever, is now in an outfit for the autumn.


She is wearing a top by Lesley of Special Delivery, leggings by Judith of Dolly doodles and boots by Lisa Hartley. Sophie  Elizabeth is a Gotz Sophie.


Next is Dorcas wearing an outfit by Nellie Rose who now sells her Sasha outfits from Sasha clothes line and teamed with a pair of  purple suede boots by Lisa.


Here is a close up of Dorcas a 60's slate eyed Sasha.


Now we have Callie who is wearing a lovely sweater dress by Gill who sells on ebay under Bruno0199
and again leggings by Judith and boots by Lisa...


and a close up of Callie's face , another 60's slate eyed Gotz girl.

 And finally we have Nancy in an outfit by a lady from the US who sold under ebay name greenfinger a few years back.The dungarees are in very fine needlecord and this outfit reminds me  of Andy Pandy .( Showing my age there) teamed with blue Lisa shoes.
This outfit is one of my favourites.



A close up of Nancy a 69 full centre parting Sasha.

Well that's the girls done , just have to sort out the boy's ! oh and the babies!

2 comments:

  1. ALL your Sasha girls now changed into Autumn clothing is putting me to shame!

    Luckily my 10 lads are all 'done and dusted' as a much easier task for me as they all like to change into the same Autumn/Winter gear each year (and the same goes for their Summer change-over wanting to re-put on the same shorts and T-shirts) so that I can almost do this task with my eyes closed...BUT the girls are a completely different matter altogether! Time and patience is definitely needed.

    Am very attracted to Nancy in her Andy-Pandy outfit. Yes, to both remembering the seamstress Greenfingers AND her eyeless Dungaree girl model AND to the BBC's Watch with Mother's' Andy -Pandy, Looby-Loo and Little Ted. 20 minutes of sheer peace and quiet, not to mention time to myself, whilst my daughter watched this programme at 11.00- 11.20am.

    Dorcas and Callie, your Gotz red haired slate eyed dolls are very pretty dolls, especially Callie with her slightly wider face, and the blue purple clothes colourings certainly suit them.

    The softer beige/creams are a delight on the pale skinned later Gotz blonde doll, Sophie Elizabeth. I really like the smock tops over Dollydoodle's leggings.

    Thanks for letting me know that this task of yours is now completed and that box ticked. I'm hoping that it might spur me on into action.

    Sasha love from Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girls are looking super and very pretty in what you have chosen for them Dee! The boys are easy ...just pester Judith for outfits (like I have!) and you're done :)

    ReplyDelete