Sunday 10 February 2013

A ROOM WITH A VIEW.....

Now when I asked the DH to be my prop man there was a couple of thing's I wanted made
you have seen the fireplace and now I show you the second item.

Again Ellen's Church's suggestions were very helpful, she recommended that the item be made deeper and longer .

Paige and Edward very kindly offered to be my model's, to help show size and scale.





A window seat. Ellen recommended that the seat be made deeper and wider to allow the Sasha's more room.
You can see that Paige is able to rest her feet on the seat while reading a story to Edward.





Marnie's arrived and wants to know if she can listen too!



Both girl's and Edward can sit comfortably while reading the book



Here Paige and Edward play hide n seek, Edward's hiding in the window seat!



Here we have both the window seat and fireplace shown side by side with Duncan wondering , along with mum, just where she's going to stand these!!

Once again I must Thank Ellen Church for her suggestions re sizing which worked beautifully!

I am trying to convince the DH to make a couple of sets to sell at the Chat n snap!


6 comments:

  1. Green with envy me!
    What a talented husband you have - it's just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I think he's done a good job :)

      Delete
  2. Both 'dioramas' are gorgeous Dee! You husband is a star! Do you hire him out? LOL
    Hugs Sharon in Spain xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately No he is not for hire :) I still have many jobs for him to do...Lol

      Delete
  3. Oh Gosh! This is all too much for me to bear!
    One magnificent setting was hard enough to swallow but TWO and in less than two days!!!!

    Loving both the chimney breast/mantlepiece and the window seat and particularly like the way the window seat opens to allow for storage and a 'hide and seek' place for little bears.
    Wonderful settings for some entertaining future stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kendal. I just need to find somewhere to set it up! It will take up a buit of space and is very sturdy.

      Delete