Thursday 1 August 2019

IT'S THE 1ST OF AUGUST !!

Already....... !


 " Yes already !"
" why it was only the 1st of July last week !"
" I know!"
"At this rate it will soon be autumn and we'll be getting the garden ready for Winter!"
"Amazing! "


I must have blinked a couple of times because July flashed by in an instant! Well for me it seems.

So it will soon be time for those doll photos for August, happy birthday to any one celebrating this month.


*********************************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. This whole year is racing by Dee, I don't know where the hours go!! Your girls look very pretty in their pink overalls.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it went by really fast, or perhaps it could just be that I'm moving extra slow lately. The twins are looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe that we're so far into the year, Dee, and that we only really have another four months left after this one. Where on earth does the time go to?
    I love the girls outfits, they look so pretty....I often forget that you still have these two girls.
    xx

    ReplyDelete