Sunday 5 January 2020

IT'S SUNDAY AND IT'S THE FIFTH.. SO IT'S DOLL PHOTO DAY!

I decided that although the photos tend to ebb and flow depending on peoples time to send in photos and even my own lateness on occasion, it is always lovely to see some photos, even if It's only one of my own. So I'll carry on with the fifth being doll photo day.

 So we start this years doll photos with two of the Gregoropolis lads playing with one of their new christmas presents, looks like fun!

Elsewhere a couple of the girls are chatting while the dogs check each other out and wait patiently in the hope someone will suggest a walk...


Here in the village , Hattie's been out for a walk ! She decided she needed to get more exercise in 2020, so she wrapped up warm and went off round the village.


There is still time to add your photos to this post, just send them in.


**********************************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. I admire Hattie's resolve to get more exercise, but of course if I had half of her looks and style, I wouldn't at all mind strutting my stuff for everyone to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree if I could look that well dressed I might actually go out and strut my stuff! lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, for her it's very coordinated , not her usual style :)

      Delete
  3. Hattie!!!! You are wearing my shoes! Well, I have the same ones anyway.
    Great photos. Love the boys' Hot Wheels set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenni, if that's the size of your feet , you must be a borrower! exciting!!
      My lads arevery envious of those hot wheels!

      Delete
  4. It's nice to see Hattie again, her colourful attire always brightens a dull winter day.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she's been so busy running the place and taking charge that she's barely had time to appear last year ! ;) xx

      Delete