Tuesday 12 January 2021

WHOSE ON THE DRESSER ?

 

 

These three girls had found their way onto the dresser which gave me the idea for a monthly blog post of 

whose on the dresser? Because it appears no matter how many times I tidy this dresser of dolls , sooner or later one will be placed on there , just for the minute......which then turns into several days or even weeks!

So I have decided to take a photo each month showing what dolls are on the dresser! You can see that 

when I took this photo there were three dolls!

Georgie, my newest Sasha, Elinor my newest AGFAT and Dixie who is not new but is wearing a new dress from Ginny of A passion for sasha on Etsy.

I wonder who will be on there come February? The same three? Maybe one of these and another? A totally different doll or dolls? Or no dolls? I will just have to wait and see!


7 comments:

  1. A dresser without dolls is a sad dresser. Each dresser should have a big family of dolls which take place on it... I'm sure, at night the dolls spring into life and come by theirselves. I've got no other idea how mine and their horses appear everywhere I did not put them... I swear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to see a doll now and then on the dresser but these dolls have the habit of taking over and soon the dresser becomes a doll playground along with shoes, pieces of clothing etc.
      These dolls and horses must have magic how they appear and increase without any help from us!

      Delete
  2. A very cute threesome and a good idea! I have a dresser in my kitchen and there is often something left there that is not supposed to be there, but never a doll! So my photos would be very strange and boring! LOL! I love your new Sasha and your little Zwergnase girl is a cutie too. I'm not sure on the AGAT dolls, I like the boy one but sold the one girl that I had some years ago, but do enjoy seeing other peoples photos of them.
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. It starts with one doll and usually lands up with half a dozen along with various items of clothing or shoes and the odd toy etc!
      Hugs xx

      Delete
  3. That's a fascinating idea - I don't have a dresser, so my dolls occupy other furniture as long as they can stand there safely.
    Looking forward to your new Dresser Of The Month series!
    Georgie certainly is a looker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that the dresser seems to be the biggest of their gathering places, that's not to say they are not standing on ones or twos elsewhere in the house! At present Max and Jenny are standing on the blue sideboard in the living room and there are now four dolls on the dresser with a pair of shoes and a small teddy and a doll and also a small hedgehog!
      Who knows who'll be there by next month!

      Delete
  4. Thanks Linda. Dixie says she's lovely and toasty in her new dress.

    ReplyDelete