Tuesday 3 August 2021

HOW'S THAT SONG GO?

 Oh yes I remember ... 


"Some day my prince will come.... some day.. de dum de dum.... "


Lets listen..  A big sigh .... " So still not a palace ! nor even a castle..... well they do say that every englishman's home is his castle " another big sigh.....



He makes his way inside and heads upstairs " Mmm well they have some decent artwork I suppose "


"The carpet's a tad modern " he says continuing talking to himself as he goes " I hope I have my own bedroom ? "

Best leave him to find his new family, it could be a little bit of a shock...searching with all the boys...


Below is his first reaction to seeing his new home ....


The very first try at a photo ! 

Well I saw this prince on ebay and thought I'd never actaully owned the Prince Gregor, so put in a couple of bids and left the rest to fate ... obviously another doll meant to come to the village !

6 comments:

  1. When I saw the first pic, I thought he was a bit overdressed to be the milkman! I really love the Prince Gregors. I think everyone should have one in the family (and I must admit that I'm always a bit appalled when people turn them into girls). I should warn you though that they can be high maintenance kids, with their champagne and caviar tastes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol That did make me laugh ! Overdressed Milkman :)) I'm very impressed with him and agree every Sasha family should have one :) I have not seen any turned into girls.... such a waste !
      I can already seen he's going to be high maintenance !

      Delete
  2. We have a Prince in our family, too. Charlie's been with us for years, and he came to like democracy, as it means he could get rid of his royal outfit. But, alas, he doesn't like zucchini...
    So, hope to hear more of you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good Charlie's given up his royal ways, I think this Prince will make a fight of it! I'll have to ask about zucchini ...

      Delete
  3. Well when you win a bid, it was meant to be Dee! I've never seen a Prince Gregor, so he needs to turn around and show his face!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's my thoughts exactly ! He was meant to come here and cause uproar ! lol
      He is on the doll photos facing the camera .... hugs Dee

      Delete