Tuesday 26 October 2021

ALL CHANGE THREE

 So next is one of  the raffle dresses I picked, for once I'd actually noticed a couple of dresses during the day , so when my ticket was called I suddenly remembered looking at a couple of dresses and thinking they could be nice , so when to see if they were still there and they were, so the first one I selected was the yellow and black dress.


I was really pleased when I put the dress on Ashley, it's a great fit and looks very smart.
The yellow tights I had were the wrong yellow , so managed to find some long black socks and teamed them with some pale yellow Rosie Bloom shoes .



Ashley says she feels very grown up in the dress and needs a pen and note pad so she can go and work as a PA in some fashion house ! But not the one in the Devil wears Prada !

I will need to add a small piece of yellow or black narrow ribbon to hide the slight fault in the pattern match at the waist but I am loving this raffle dress.


2 comments:

  1. Which fault in the pattern? Don't mention it, and none will see it... Looks gorgeous, Ashley looks indeed like a lady!

    ReplyDelete