Saturday 12 August 2023

PREPARE TO BEA DELIGHTED

 Or not !


Now if you remember I said that I wished I'd not sold off quite so many of my Sasha's when I saw just how few I now had. My intention had been to look into adding a few next year but if a special one came along I'd have to jump in and get her.


So when a good friend offered me this brunette button nosed child, well there really wasn't a chance I'd say no! I did sort of try resisting but not for long.


She came in this beautiful outfit along with another set with a coat and shoes. My friend knows my love of bright clothing for the dolls.

She's already taken a trip round the garden, looking at the waterlily that opened up this morning.


I do so love the button girls.



I was going to call her Missy, then it moved to Missy B, then today to Beatrice but Bea for short! So Beatrice it is. Some of these dolls do insist on picking their own names!

I'm sure she's going to fit right in with this opinionated family and will be more than a match for the two other button girls here. So I'm off to introduce her to them.

4 comments:

  1. She's absolutely adorable! What a face! She'll make a wonderful addition to Sasha Village, although I detect a hint of mischief in those eyes;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree on both counts, the adorable and the mischief in those eyes !

      Delete