Wednesday 26 April 2017

WELL !

I could hardly turn her away.......






This young lady came knocking at my door today...


Totally unexpected ! No idea she would be arriving ...



Luckily the door was not shut tight, so she was able to make her way inside out of the cold!


" Hello?   anyone home? "


" Mmm no one here! Maybe they were not expecting me... today? "


" I wonder when they'll be back? "


" Is it best to wait here in the hallway ? "


" I wonder if there are any other No navel's here?   Hello ? "


"Seems I'll be waiting for someone to come ! I wonder where the kitchen is?  "






************************************


Well indeed! I was not expecting a No Navel to arrive in the village any time soon! But when someone sends you her photo and says she'd love to come live in the Village !
Whats a lover of No navel Gotz girls to do! as my good friend Dawn says, it would be rude to say no!

So I didn't ! 


****************************************

14 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations!
    And yes! You must never be rude and say 'no' to doll wanting to come home with you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks , I'm glad you agree :) I could hardly leave her on the doorstep :)

      Delete
  2. Saying no is near to impossible so congratulations on following your better instinct and saying yes. She is very pretty and the dress looks so nice on her. I can't see how you won't have lots of fun with her in the village.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you understand ;) These dolls can be so persuasive ! I'm looking forward to her telling me her name and getting her a change of clothes.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful girl! And she even brought you a little gift of a bird house :) I'm sure she will be so happy living with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes she did bring a little gift :) I think she'll like it here.

      Delete
  4. It's good you are a polite person, else you might have missed that gorgeous girl by saying no! She'll be relieved to find out she is not the only No Navel in the Village.
    The doggie dress she wears is very cute on her! Red is her colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I can hardly be mean to the child and turn her away! I think she's going to love finding out just how many no navel sisters she's got!

      Delete
  5. ...And at least her early arrival gives us all a chance to have a quick view of the newly extended hallway!
    Wonder if there will ever come a day when you'll say 'NO thanks, we have enough Sasha Dolls here already.'
    How many No-navel friends will she soon discover that she has there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you spot that :) I constantly say NO more Sashas but they just won't listen! What can one person do!
      Well I'm hoping she won't be overwhelmed by her nine sisters..... how'd that happen?

      Delete
  6. Okay, maybe you couldn't turn her away, BUT you can get her LOCKED UP for trespassing :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pretty No Navel girl Dee! And how nice that she made her way to your house, thank goodness the door was open for her. I wonder how long she had to wait before someone came along and made her welcome!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon and a totally unexpected one too! Yes I am going to have to find out who did not close the door properly behind them! There could have been half a dozen dolls waiting in the hallway! ;) x

      Delete