Saturday 1 September 2018

SEPTEMBER 1ST A LOVELY AUTUMN DAY


Caitlin and Sansa are out in the garden enjoying the lovely autumn weather.




Caithlin's come over a little light legged and needed to lean against the column , while Sansa's wondering if Mum realised she'd forgotten her shoes!


"So are you legs wibbling and wobbling? " Sansa's asks with some concern
" Well yes and no " Caitlin replies " It's sort of around the middle... I seem to want to bend? "

"How strange!"




" Yes " Caitlin says quietly " I hope it's not stringus slackius or I'll need to go on the never ending list of dolls needing treatment!"




"I'm sure it was just a wobble .. I mean... a blip and you'll feel fine later" reassures Sansa


" Well I hope so " sighs Caitlin " cos that list is just getting longer with nothing happening !"


" I'll tell you what!" says Sansa " let's go find that list and put your name on it just in case!"
" Just in case what? "
" Just in case it is Stringus Slackius and at least you'll be on there before anyone else gets added !"

Caitlin's not so sure it will help since she'll be on the bottom anyway but agrees to Sansa's plan , so they set off in search of The List !

*********************************************************************************

Two more girls get into their Vintage Sasha Dungarees. Caitlin in the purple and Sansa in the pink.
Yes mum did forget to find Sansa's shoes before heading off down the garden and not bothering to go back for them!
Caitlin who was fine up until I changed her and one of her arms seemed to flop ! then she kept trying to bend at the waist when being stood up, so i think she'll need to add her name to the never ending list of dolls that need treatment and attention.

*********************************************************************************

9 comments:

  1. Maybe you need to set up a doll hospital/restringing table at the CnS if someone is coming who can provide the treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a good idea if someone was willing to do it. Although with my list of dolls I could be taking up the first hour myself!!

      Delete
  2. Sasnsa seems like the bare foot, nature child type anyway. I really love the cut and styling of those dungarees, and of course the fab colors. We have some very floppy kids here too. The floppy kids do sit very nicely though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does have that look about her John, you are right.I think it's that extra long fringe.
      I always seem to forget whose gone floppy and take them off for a photo shoot only to spend half an hour trying to get them to stand up... !

      Delete
  3. Always loved Sarah's style and material choices of her dungaree outfits!
    Plusa perfect fit for our beloved Sasha Dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree, Sarah's dungarees are such a perfect fit for the Sasha's :)

      Delete
  4. Caitlin and Sansa both look wonderful in Sarah’s dungaree outfit. It is still warm enough for Sansa’s bare feet. Your garden is so lovely. That first photo with the beautiful column and pavers is beautiful. Sadly, Stringus Slackius is also a chronic condition with my Sasha dolls and I, too, have a list of those needing treatment though I will address them in order of need and not in order of being added to the list. Those that cannot stand are definitely first in line. A lovely post Dee! 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , yes Stringus Slackius is wide spread I believe in the Sasha community. I will try and sort all the dolls on the same day as some poor loves have been without arms or in pieces for a while and I'm sure would love to come back into the limelight to play once again out in the garden :) xx

      Delete
  5. Oh dear poor girl, I hope it's not Stringus Slackius...a couple of my vinyl kids have that here too, so it's quite a widespread condition. You'll have to set yourself a goal to do so many of them one weekend once the weather is colder and you don't want to be going outside to take photos....because to send them all off would cost a fortune!
    Love those Sarah dungarees, they're so lovely on the girls.
    xx

    ReplyDelete