Friday 30 November 2018

NOVEMBER 30TH

Well tomorrow it's December 1st! I did, I believe blink and that must have been when November happened!
So December the month of Christmas and Family and holidays.... lovely.


I'm sharing a photo of Colette , my biggest wichtel child in her new dungarees made by the lovely Ginny of a Passion for Sasha. I think she looks very festive in them.


I remember when I first saw this face sculpt, with the open laughing mouth ,I was not too keen but like with most things, after seeing one up close, that belonged to a friend, I warmed to them. Now I love her happy smiling face.

It's been a strange day today...

Granny Fortuna asked me if I was working tomorrow...... when I said yes , she smiled...... then asked would Mr Dad be around.. I said yes.... she looked thoughtful then wandered off muttering about only one  and wool pulling  and eyes?  I'm sure she's beginning to lose it!

Well I best be off I need to find my bank card it appears to have vanished? So I'd best go check.


NB no worries my card was in it's case, just where it always is... I must have no looked properly.....




********************************************************************************

5 comments:

  1. The grin on Colette is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Dec 1, and I haven't even started getting ready for Christmas.

    Be careful Dee, Granny is crazy like a fox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here !
      I know , she's a wily one to be sure!

      Delete
  3. A sweet new doll Dee and a cute outfit too. What is Granny up to? We will see! 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colette's dungarees are very nice, I like the festive fabric :) I was also not sure about the open mouth because as you know, I'm not into overly happy looking dolls, but she is very appealing and I'm sure she has you wrapped around her little finger ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete