Sunday 3 March 2019

MARCH..ING IN

March already ! and the third at that! Well a new month and one that should take us into spring, so I must start to get my act together !

This week I've been busy doing nothing, working the whole week through, trying to find lots of things not to do! Busy going nowhere ! Isn't it just a crime, I'd like to be unhappy BUT I never do have the time! ;)

 I love that song but it does apply to last week, I did have to work all week and not my usual four days, but I was doing plenty! Added to this was the fact that we were understaffed three of those days , so the bank, who don't pay overtime, stole a good two to three hours from my life ! So by the time I was home and changed , ate dinner , spoke to family etc the evening was gone.

But this did mean I've not added any dolls to the family , notice I say no dolls .. not nothing.. .
Of course last week was a wonderful unexpected week of warm weather ! which I admired from the windows and doorway at work! Today when I'd like to go and take some photos in the garden it's raining!

And the wind is getting up and howling across the garden,  now it's several hours later from when I started writing this post!


I did buy a dress last week from Ginny at A Passion for Sasha because I just loved the fabric. The little foxes in hat and monocle or smoking a pipe, wearing glasses or with a tash!  Liberty is wearing it first because she'd not been changed since last year ! Unfortunately she had to borrow the new boy, Christian's, shoes and socks to save me battling the wind and rain to the studio!


We also had to take the photo against the records and books that now sit on the work surface where the Sasha living room once sat... Captain Patches, who was moved from upon the books to the side out of the way for the photo, looks very worried that Rufus may spy him and carry him off! I'd best take him and put him with the other bigger bears !

Now it's already the third of March, so Doll photo day is only two days away, so please send in those photos to share with everyone, It's nice to see what's happening on teh shelves around the world and also if any newcomers are making an entrance!

 Happy Birthday to all those that celebrate one this month and to everyone have a lovely week.

Dee


*******************************************************************************






10 comments:

  1. That is a pretty dress and I love the fabric. Funnily enough I have a piece of fox fabric that I've been looking at with a view to making something...unfortunately that's as far as it got, looking at it. Maybe this week I'll get some sewing done.
    I have some photos so I will send them to you for the shelf!!! Well again, that's my intention :)
    Have a lovely week Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I to have lots of lovely fabric and I look at it and think, that would make a lovely dress and that's as far as mine get.. at the moment.. I live in hope to actually start making things...
      I'll look forward to getting some doll photos for the doll post.... :) xx

      Delete
  2. I saw that dress on etsy and thought it was adorable. Ginny always finds the most interesting fabrics. Liberty is looking very 'foxy' indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginny does find some great fabric's , not good for my bank balance but the children all love it! :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty dress and it looks lovely on Liberty. :)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it's nice to get a new dress now and then :) x

      Delete
  4. A fantastic fabric for Liberty’s dress! She looks so pretty. Our weather is not the best either. It is snowing now as I write and I am glad to watch it out the window and not be out trying to drive in it. Happy March Dee and everyone! 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness snow! I so hope we don't get any of that here! Stay inside in the warm, snow is best observed from the window while holding a warm drink and with no plans to go out :) xx

      Delete
  5. Lucky Liberty - I LOVE the dress fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liberty was indeed lucky but she deserved to finally get a change of clothes.

      Delete