Monday 1 July 2024

JULY 1ST

 


Well it's the first of July , so it's my birthday!! Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to everyone else born today, Happy birthday to us!
I decided that Arabella could be the birthday girl today.


She's back with her devoted dog, Fifi, who stayed when she went off on her adventure up north.

So we start the second half of 2024, the weather is dry but every overcast considering it was blazing sunshine just yesterday!
Remember to send in your doll photo's for the fifth, which is Friday! 
I'm off to be spoiled by the family and the dolls.

Wishing everyone with a birthday this one a very happy one.

Dee

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Dee........you know the rest it has been sung to you so many times!!! Have a good one Sis!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mother always said you could never finish a job! ;) lol Thank you sis for your wishes, the birds may return now you've stopped... xx

      Delete
  2. LOVE YOU Sis xx Hope you had a lovely Birthday and didn't eat all too much cake :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not want you to miss out, so I ate your piece of cake first, then my own .. what a good sis I am :) lol xx

      Delete
  3. Hope you had a lovely birthday, Dee!

    ReplyDelete