Friday 7 October 2011

IN PRAISE OF BRUNETTES....

Now it's the turn of my brunette girls. I was surprised to see that there are not that many of them! which surely means I may have to add a girl or two when the time and Sasha is right........oh the excuses....

From the left we have Claudia (1970 with the deep brown almost black eyes),Violet ( Ltd Ed Velvet),Sapphire (Ltd Ed Velvet), Kirsty (1970's) and Lara ( 70's reroot). They are all still in Special delivery dresses and top, so now the weather as turned I'll be dressing them in warmer clothes.And dispite the wind they managed to all stay upright for the photo!.

1 comment:

  1. Poor girls.. they must be frozen!
    You are able to knit lovely outfits and your kids don't any :)
    They need to be rescued...I am on my way (any excuse!)
    Pretty group of brunettes

    ReplyDelete