Saturday 22 October 2011

NOW THE OTHER BOYS GET WARM WOOLIES...

I have managed to change the last of the boys into warmer clothes.

Toby was no trouble , he was already wearing this lovely purple hooded sweater by Patty at the now closed Sasha wardrobe. But Duncan and Adam were a struggle! They did not mind their sweaters by Susan of scueby-doo but were not happy to model the lovely pixie hats and mittens by the wonderful Olive ( Hagnolly).


And because they have made such a fuss about 'They dont do pixie hats and mittens' I'm going to put two pictures on!!


Look at the scowl's on them faces! especially Adam on the left. He insists I tell you he has removed the hat and mittens and thats the last time I put them on him!! Luckily the younger ones , love them keeping their ears warm when it's really cold. I love Olive's Pixie Hats and Mittens they look so cute on the Sasha's and Gregor's.

I also managed to change a few of the babies. But first I have put on a picture of the girl's Rosie and Dulcie in some dresses and cardigans, with booties and bunnies made by Olive.

Don't they look sweet!.


And here we have some of Olives Pixie sets for babies, Little leggings with lovely multi coloured jackets with matching boots, pixie hats and mittens.They look so snug and warm in these outfits, all ready for those winter winds! Yes Rosie is still wearing her booties from the summer outfit, of course I can only find one of the matching boots at the moment.


And here is sweet baby James in a cardigan by Michelle  , a hat by Susan and socks by dollie4u from Shelly site.

Talking of socks, I do love the knitted socks in multi colours and also plain. I saw the  wheel of the most beautiful socks knitted by Nicki ( sashadollstyle) for her autumn collection and so wanted all of them!!! but of course they were to go with her outfits. I decided I would have to start knitting socks!!! Unfortuately I do not have a pattern and have never knitted a sock in my life, so at the moment I am buying them and below is a picture of my sock wheel so far.



They have been made by various ebayer's and are all lovely.



Here are a couple of my girl's in the sock wool sweaters and sweater dresses that I sell on Ebay to help fund my Sasha habit! Although because I knit in the good quality sock wool, there is not much of a profit margin if any! But I love the colours the sock wool comes in and enjoy knitting and seeing what they come out like, so I'll continue for a while yet.

Well almost everyone is now in winter wear but of course I have realised that I need an item or two to finish the job. So of course I'll have to make a purchase or so .......yes it will be hard ! but needs must as the devil drives ( what does that mean!!!) It will be a challenge but I will go forth and spend like a good Sashaphile would.....

4 comments:

  1. They all look very snug indeed, and your jumpers that you make are lovely, the sock wool really is perfect for knitting jumpers isn't it.

    Right better go and have a rummage...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do haves scowls on their faces--too funny. Just love your blog and your photos. Thanks for all the enjoyment you are giving me (and inspiration).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Julie.
    You can see why we buy so many Sasha's and Gregor's! their faces are so expressive and each different.

    ReplyDelete