Saturday 17 October 2015

BERTIE BUTTON

Bertie Button arrived on a very blustery day but was still happy to come out in the garden for a few photo's.


He was more than happy to climb on the Lych gate , he told me he is forever climbing on things on the farm at home.


A very handsome young lad, I asked him where he got his bootiful singing voice from. He said "We can all sing in the Valleys!" he has a little welsh twang to his voice.


He was constantly checking what was happening around him.


" What's this? " he asked touching the plant
" Uncle Paul !" I sighed


" What ! Uncle Paul's a PLANT!! " Bertie looks stunned and shocked at the same time!  " I knew he spent a lot of time in the garden but I did not realise he was a PLANT!"



Once I could stop laughing I explain that the plant is not uncle Paul but that Uncle Paul had left them in my way as usual!  Bertie looks embarrassed his cheeks going pink " I knew that !  I was just joking with you!"


"Why did he put them in your way? " asked Bertie confused
"He moved them under cover because it was getting cold " I say " And he needs to move them into the greenhouse or gazebo because they cannot stay here! especially that spiky thing at the end !"


Bertie looks up, " Do you have such a thing as a Biscuit? " he asks hopefully
Realising he's had a long journey and must be hungry I pack up the camera " Come along let's go to the kitchen and get you a couple of nice biscuits and a cup of hot chocolate "
Bertie smiles " That would be lovely but I'm not keen on nice biscuits but I do love Penguin or club biscuits or chocolate hobnob's or chocolate digestives or.... " he's long list of chocolate covered biscuits continues all the way to the house....



*********************************************************************************

Bertie belongs to Jenni and she's sent him along to do her shopping at the Chat n Snap !


*********************************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. Be a good boy Bertie. Perhaps you can help Uncle Paul and the twins with preparing the garden for the winter?
    I'll be home when you come back.
    Love,
    Mam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Mam :) Uncle Paul said I can help him and the twins put the garden to bed!! It must be a very big bed cos their garden is very big!
      And I am going to play with Ollie cos he only got button sisters no brother like me, so we are going play lots so when I come back home I will be all played out and so can sit and read to you while you rest up.
      Love you Mam, see you soon
      Bertie xx

      Delete
  2. Awww Bertie is such a handsome young fellow and so sweet and polite. I can't wait to meet him at the CnS and hear his singing voice, which I'm sure is booooootiful! He looks a sensitive boy too, I hope he'll not miss his mum too much, but if he does I'd like to volunteer to give him a big hug on her behalf when I meet him :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is indeed a lovely sweet boy and would welcome a cuddle or two while he's missing his Mam. :)xxx

      Delete