Sunday 4 October 2015

MINI CATCH UP SUNDAY 4 TH OCTOBER

Well the Chat n Snap is now only 19 days away , so I need to get my act together.... am I ? Very slowly!!
In my younger days I would have been ready for at least a month before and been just waiting to put it all out on the day, these days I leave everything to last minute and then throw it all together and hope for the best !

So what's happening? Well I have opened the ticket sales today for the Chat n Snap open raffle .


This is the prize, a beautiful Doll patchwork quilt and pillow made by Nancy of Dollpatchworks.etsy.com.


 A closer view.



The Pillow

The tickets are for sale to people going but also not going to Chat n Snap. So if you are not able to make the event you can join in by buying tickets for this raffle, along side those attending.

Tickets are £1 or $1.50 if buying from US, you can pay for your tickets if in US by sending you payment to Ginger , who has kindly agreed to be the US banker for the funds. But please email me also , so I can send you your ticket numbers.
The raffle will be drawn on the 24th at the Chat n Snap along with the two other raffles.

My clearing out is still continuing although slowly, things are being sold and opening up some space but still not enough, although I am pleased with the wool sales which as made a big difference.

My sewing machine will be in use this coming week or two which will mean some fabric should also finally get used!! I know .. a small miracle ... I'm hoping it will inspire me to use up some more for other projects!

Well I must go and purchase an item or two I need for the 24th.

There is a tale rumbling round in my head but it's supposed to rain tomorrow, so will probably not get done until the end of the week, so watch out for that..... get a tissue ready... you may need it!!!


*******************************************************************************



2 comments:

  1. Very good luck to all those people entering to win this superb prize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful prize Dee and so nice to let others try and win it. I wish everyone the very best that is entering the raffle! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete