Tuesday 12 December 2023

EXCUSES EXCUSES

 


So what's that they say about making plans? The virus I've been fighting off for a week or more finally arrived along with a toothache! Yes double trouble!!

Hopefully I'm over the virus but the tooth is still aching on and off, however I don't feel up to going to dentist because I know it's one that needs to come out, so I'm nursing carefully.

The weathers been so cold and grey it would have been hard to use the studio for photos unless the sun was out and it was around very early afternoon, I still need to get proper lights in there.

Bruno's tale will now have to be a new years tale, weather and light levels permitting.



2 comments:

  1. Ugh, tooth problems are the absolute worst. I dread going to the dentist. It's too bad we're not like sharks. When one of their teeth goes bad, there's another to take its place! That button nose girl of yours has the best fringe ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving this shark idea, yes we need teeth that just regrow if only there was a way to harness it! Bea says thank you, she loves the fact she peeps out between her fringe!

      Delete