Sunday 17 December 2023

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS !

 


Well sort of! The tree is up and decorated and the lights twinkling away. So that's a start. I have so gathered some greenery and made a spray for the front door, so that's also in place, along with some bears guarding the fire and a soldier assisting them. 

I have finally ordered a fairy to top the Christmas tree, along with a Christmas tree skirt for the base, so finally the tree will be topped and tailed! Only taken 48 years! Well I did have some Christmas fabric I'd just throw round the base and there must have been something on the top? years back but it's been pretty much forgotten about for at least the last twenty years or so.

There is a lovely shop just along in the next town, which fills all it's shelves and space with Christmas decorations at this time of year and we will be taking a trip there this week, to maybe buy a bauble or two. I'll take some photos to share in the week.

I have bought all the Christmas presents and they just need wrapping and labelling and then that's done. The food is on order to be delivered, so far so good.

I was thinking about maybe getting the tooth sorted before Christmas as I was feeling a bit better in myself but now have a little nagging pain in my side!! Honest my body seems to be working against me at present!

Today we have my first ever Sasha the lovely Liberty, or Libby as she's known. 

She is wearing a pale mint green needlecord dress by Ginny, standing in some sun a few weeks back, when I remembered I'd change the girls and not photographed them. I need to find her a hairclip so she can see out of both eyes!

Well not much happening here at present, so I will wish you all a Happy Healthy fun filled week ahead

Dee



No comments:

Post a Comment