Sunday 21 January 2024

A STORMS COMING..



AGAIN! Seems this is to be the ninth storm to hit the UK in a short space of time! The wind's already picking up but thankfully we don't have any plans for Monday, so will just need to batten down the hatches as they say and wait it out.

The work on the house is slowly moving forward and deliveries are happening earlier than stated! Which is great. The new sofa's are due to arrive this week, so yesterday we went looking for a new rug, to help tie them into the room. That's now coming on same day as the sofa's. The old sofa is being taken away and we put an ad to give an unneeded arm chair away which was collected this morning,

Meanwhile the new kitchen is being delivered at the end of the month, so we have an electrician coming to see about moving/adding some plug points etc and we've already moved some of the old kitchen across the room, so we can use it while the new kitchen gets fitted.  

So it's all happening ! Which is lovely 


Now on the doll front...


well it appears that a ginger headed baby has arrived ... but in my defence I find it every hard to resist the red heads and it was the baby or a much more expensive Sasha, that's still calling my name as I type! And if I was not in the middle of work on the house I would have been very tempted to buy! 

I did own Gorgeous George for years , also a baby ginger and he was one of the last of my babies to go, so it's nice to have another one. He's telling me his name is Peter! despite me trying to chose his name myself, so for the time being I'll let him win and see how it goes. He's using some of Elton Ron's clothes for now but I will need to buy him an outfit of his own.

Granny Fortuna is in the middle of her school shoe selling month, which at least means she's stopped complaining about nothing ever happening around the village and how much does some story telling mojo cost cos she knows someone who needs it!!

Now I'm off to enquire about pink coats, to save myself a small fortun..a ;)

Have a great healthy fun filled week

Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment