Tuesday 4 September 2012

ELLEN'S GIRL'S IN RED

Ellen Church has kindly allowed me to share a few of her photo's with you.


I do like Red on my Sasha's and these girl's of Ellen's look lovely in their different style and patterned red dresses.


Now I wonder why I like this photo? could be the red dress or the red head! Both very lovely.

Lovely smocking on this dress and such beautiful eye's on this Sasha of Ellen's.


Another lovely girl in red.

This young lady as such a sweet face.




Going off the red theme these are dresses Ellen's made from a pattern in the new Sasha clothes book.



Another beautiful Red but this time in Green check with a touch of red.

Well I hoped you liked this chance to see some of Ellen Church's lovely girl's and her wonderful photography and nifty sewing too!

I have added the first photo again because the last little Sasha on the right lands up with writing over her beautiful face and we never can get too much of these beautiful girls....

No comments:

Post a Comment