Friday 22 July 2016

A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR THE SUMMER....

Yes I know I am downsizing my clothing but well one still needs to keep up with the current fashions and a little spend now and then never hurts.....

and to that end I just could not let this pretty playsuit go when I saw it on Judith's aka Dolly Doodles website! I wish I'd also bought the second one but I was trying to be reasonably good!


Once it arrived I knew just who it would suit... Ginny.


and she just loves it.


Thankfully it was a lovely day warm but not boiling, so we were able to go out into the garden to take a few photos.


Ginny loves the little pots of pinks around the garden but never picks them because she likes to see them outside. But she does help the twins with the dead heading to encourage more blooms.


A few modeling shots .


I think Giny looks lovely fresh and cool in her new outfit.

x


"What's that Ginny? Oh you are glad you got this outfit and not one of the others!"
"Shhh ! now people know we have a few other new things..... "


It's true! we have had a little spend along with reducing things, so I'll see who wants to wear the other purchases and also the lovely birthday gifts I received and we'll have a fashion show..



********************************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. Not at all sure that YOU should have been 'buying' yet more Sasha clothing whilst 'downsizing!' Rather defeats the object don't you think???
    Have to admit though that this sweet little playsuit certainly suits Ginny.
    Now awaiting to see your yet more 'Sasha clothing naughtiness'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! But unless I do not go on internet never I cannot see me stopping when something gorgeous calls to me... lol I seem to be good for a while them fall off the wagon with am almighty crash!
      Mmm now if I confessed to all....... ;)

      Delete
  2. Ginny looks cute in her new playsuit and it's only fair that she gets it, bearing in mind that her other outfit has been 'borrowed' by Izzy, isn't it!
    But I'm not sure you're actually 'downsizing' your dolly stash, are you!!! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is only right and what a good memory you have that Izzy's outfit was worn by Ginny!
      I am downsizing my original dolly stash.... lol xxx

      Delete
  3. Ginny is such a beauty and I love the Dollydoodles playsuit on her, very bright and very pretty! Your garden photos always are so pleasing to the eye! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger, my Ginny is a favourite and that play suit was so her! It's lovely to be able to get out and use the garden this time of year with all the colour and lovely days :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Hahahahaaa......your downsizing seems all topsy-turvy! But I like it!
    And Ginny looks fabulous in her new playsuit.
    And blimey! You train the dolls well.......I could do with some help with the dead-heading here too, but my lot are all too busy with their own lives to find time to help me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Jane I always have the best of intentions! only problem is that I start really well then these talented people will insist on putting on things I find hard to resist! Now how is that MY fault I ask you! :)
      That gardens so big we need all the help we can get ;) lol

      Delete