Tuesday 1 November 2016

NOVEMBER 1ST DOLL SHELVES

Oops forgot to put this on this morning before I left for work!

Well only two more months of this year left ! So today is doll shelf day for November.


From Karin in Switzerland with have her babies looking at a book.


Now they are playing happily with their little wooden toys.


Reading and Playing is hard work! So now they are snuggled up in bed to rest, good night sweet babies.



Over at Ursula's her children are coking up some pumpkin soup!


Ursula's new children, Grace and Mortimer show off their new cardigans.



Veronika would rather freeze than hide her Frances Trickett dress, while Harley wraps up in a cardigan by mum.



Annie, Modesty, Sophia, Tammy , Pippa and Honey some feeling a little chilly , so have their cardie's and some still nice and warm without.


Some of the Sasha Village girls in their warmer outfits are gathered on one shelf chatting!


Magda button is telling Jenny some tale!




Many thanks to all those sending in their doll shelf photo's. Still time to add more. Just send them in.




********************************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. *humph* My comment got eaten!! Oh well I will try again!

    Thank you so much everyone for your first of the month dolly shelves. I find it so inspiring to see them all.
    I am knee deep in Sasha doll love at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely shelf Sasha Fix for me! Many thanks to you all above.
    (My apologies for my continued lack of taking part. Started off well but then got lost by the wayside when I realised that it was meant to be monthly themed instead of my annual shelf, bookcase, side-table displays here.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shelf photos for November. Many thanks to everyone that sent their photos in for us to enjoy. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete