Friday 11 November 2016

TRENDING FOR THE VILLAGE THIS WINTER

I'm loving the dresses that Petrana is making this Winter with the little frill stand up collar.
When I saw this dress I just had to snap it up.


Just love the colour and pattern on this fabric.


Just thought I'd show of her hair which had a wash and I'm pleased to say kept it's curl!.





This Model's a little on the shy side being a newcomer.


Hi could you turn the other way.


Mm cannot quite see the collar, could you turn more please.


Thank you, that's much better.I have to confess I thought these boots were dark grey! only to see in the light from the flash etc that they are in fact green!


This is Christie my new NP waif , who arrived here on Tuesday but needed a good clean and also restringing and some neck caving sorted.


Her beautiful brown eyes.


I have to confess she was a pure impulse buy! I had been being very good and selling dolls here and there and was just paying off for one I had on layaway when I just happened to look at this girl in her last 15 minutes.


I looked at her and she looked back then I wandered off.. then returned and had a good look read of the details looked at what she sitting at and decided I'd place one bid and leave the rest to fate!

And you can see that Fate decided she was meant to be mine! So she's called Christie as it's nearly Christmas and she reminds me of the sixties when she was born.


This was her after her wash and torso dip and waiting to be restrung. She still needs a bit more cleaning and she as a mark or two on her face which hopefully will be removed over time but if not, it's not a problem as I love to play with my waif's.


So Christie, how about you model a few more clothes for me tomorrow, once I'm back from work and it's still light outside?
Yes ! Great .



*********************************************************************************

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful red head to add to your Sasha family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good she's feeling well again. Her new dress really suits her.
    What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) She's much better now and enjoying trying on some outfits.
      I was very lucky to win her :)

      Delete
  3. NP = Naughty Person doll.
    But you are forgiven as you have been quite frugal on the dolly front this year. She is a beauty. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Total impulse buy! She just looked at me, so what's a Sasha Mum to do? I had been trying to be good so hard on the doll front...:)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I love how luxuriant her hair looks after her spa.....beautiful! I am looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow Christie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. Her hair is beautiful and still with that curl, was slightly worried it might disappear after her hair wash! but thank goodness it did not.

      Delete
  5. Christie is a wonderful find. Does she have any trace of a fringe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. She's got some cut hair right at the centre of the front of her hair, whether that was a short fringe or whether she's not meant to have a fringe I'm still looking into.

      Delete
  6. Hoping that Christie's arrival (plus the purchase of some of Petrana's latest lovely styled Sasha dresses) hasn't had too much of a financial impact on the on-going house improvements... BUT have to admit she looks well worth that last touch on that keypad button.

    Looking like a few NPs are now quietly creeping into The Village even though Mrs Mum doesn't like to pay their high website prices... SO obviously very good finds and bargains if you have the time and patience to religiously tour eBay!

    Love Jenni's perception of the related Sasha Doll initials... NP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only reason Christie and those dresses could arrive was because of my dolly funds from selling off a few dolls etc over the last few months, or I would have just had to watch her go elsewhere.
      The house funds are exactly that, for the house , a never ending spend at present.:)
      Yes I have been lucky to not have to pay top dollar for my two NP's who now live in the village and the only way any others will arrive will be if I truly find them at rock bottom prices!
      If you'r liking Jenni's Np perception.. you've been a Very NP :) lol

      Delete
  7. Wow Dee, another gorgeous girl added to your Sasha family. Christie is stunning, what beautiful brown eyes. Petrana's dress is lovely on her. I am happy you have a NP girl in the Village. The eye painting is just so wonderful on the early girls. Well done! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thant you Ginger 😊 It's nice to have an NP waif in the village to join in all the fun and there's a certain bear who should be happy! Xxx

      Delete
  8. She's gorgeous Dee! What a wonderful find, and an impulse buy that really couldn't be passed up. She looks really nice in her new Petrana dress too :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. Yes definitely no one to let slip through the fingers :) xx

      Delete