Monday 8 May 2017

MONDAY MONDAY

so good to me, Monday morning was all I hoped it could be.... words from Monday Monday by the Mamas and the Papas.


and this Monday I'm at work but before I go I have published this post of Jenny and Meredith who enjoyed a little walk in the garden yesterday.
It was so sunny we had to go find another place for our photos.


In the flower garden by the bench this purple Phlox is growing beautifully .


Meredith!


"What are you doing? "
"Showing everyone that my dress is almost the same colour as these Phlox !"
"Well now they've seen them can you kindly get out of that pot! "
sighing.. " Of course"


Jenny was waiting patiently for Meredith to join her on the bench.


" Maybe we should come with you to the SCW? " says Jenny " look we are all dressed for the spring and could just grab a coat and we'd be ready! " she smiles


" Yes " says Meredith " It would be a change for the brunettes to get to go! It's always those reds or blondes!"
" That's so true " agrees Jenny " and you have already promised to take a couple of no Navel girls! "


"Mm  I did say that , didn't I"
"Yes you did " they chorus together
" Well okay as long as you only take your coats and not loads of other things!"
Whooping with joy the pair disappear towards the house, while I wonder just what I've done and just how many dolls I'm now going to have to take on my trip!


*********************************************************************************

17 comments:

  1. WELL DONE, GIRLS!!!!! We brunettes (even the now grey ones) should stick together and demand our rights!

    I love these two, Dee. Also Mabel Lucy. I will miss her when she finds her new home.

    Have a wonderful time at the SCW, and take an armful of kids - remember, it will give you lots of ready photos to reach for when you want blog post material. We stay-at-homes need lots of lovely pics to make sure we feel good and envious! J xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Auntie Jenni, we are going to see everything! Love Jenny and Meredith xx
      Me too Jen :) I'd totally forgotten I'd put Mabel Lucy on the adoption list until the other day and she's back on the stay list just needs a restring poor lass!
      I'll be taking my camera and hopefully will get lost of photos to share with everyone D xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful girls, beautiful photos. The weather is continuing glorious here too! I love phlox. I have a bed full of night scenting phlox ( it probably won't flower for another couple of months yet ) and the aroma is so heavy and heady in the evenings; just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are now saying we need rain! which I don't mind as long as it rains all night and brightens first thing in the morning ;) I love it when things start flowering and the garden fills with colour :)

      Delete
  3. Loving the girls...and look forward to seeing them at the SCW...like Jen said, plenty of pics of what was on offer to make us stay at homes feel jealous!
    Have a safe journey/great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simples :) Those girls are up to something ! I've seen them looking in the clothes box and after promising to take just a coat! I will snap away as much as possible! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the picture of Meredith emerging from the phlox, like a spring blossom herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , I thought she looked a good match for the phlox :)

      Delete
  5. Oh brilliant I get to meet them soon! I love the brunettes! And what fabulous photos of them here *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you will :) Thank you, it was a nice day and they were very well behaved :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful girls in beautiful clothes in a beautiful garden - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meredith looks so splendid in her long Phlox skirt!
    I hope you'll have fun at the SCW, and take loads of photos. Have a nice trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would make great skirt 😀 I will try to remember to photography everything! So you all don't miss anything.

      Delete
  8. I've heard those photography promises before Denise!!!
    I'm pretty sure that once you get there you'll be so busy talking and eyeing up those gorgeous dolls that, that will be the last thing on your mind. I've been there and done that but luckily had my daughter there on a few occasions as 'back up' photographer.
    Wishing everyone going a wonderful weekend and rest assured that NO amount of resulting photos will make me anymore sad or envious than I am now as I am well aware of just what I'm missing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I just don't have your dedication Kendal, I get lured away by other things or just total miss things or see them mean to go back when people have moved out the way and then forget! I may make Paul take his camera and he can do some as well and maybe I'll have a nice cross section!
      You'll have to think to yourself , just how much money you have saved by NOT being there to be tempted! ;)

      Delete
  9. Two gorgeous brunettes, I'm glad they're going to the SCW and we can see photos of them...and what you buy! I wonder if your Romford Market training will come in useful again this year?! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) So are they and looking forward to seeing all their friends!
      Yes and that was Lamberth market I'll have you know! :))

      Delete