Tuesday 16 May 2017

SASHA CELEBRATION WEEKEND RAFFLE AND SALES TABLES...


First up the raffle prize tables.


more



more


more


more



more


more


more

These tables were being added to all the time ! There was also a special table, which held prizes that would be announced that the next ticket pulled would allow the winner to chose from the 'top' table.


This table held the dolls and the extra special prizes.


closer view


I would have loved to have won the right to pick the Sasha in the pink and black outfit or this wonderful dress by Frances Trickett.
Alas it was not to be and I even drew out the ticket for the person who then went up and chose this dress..... damn it!

After the raffle that raised an magnificent £2300 !
The lovely thing about these raffles is that after the first hour people who have had a few tickets win , will start to pass their winning tickets on to those who have not yet received a win. This is how I managed to get a lovely raffle prize , more of which in the last post for this event. I was offered a few tickets but the things I wanted had gone so I declined and had them passed on to others. There were two young Sasha Collectors attending who were given some special table tickets and both added some babies to their Sasha families and it was a joy to see.

It was time for the sales tables!



Dolly Doodles setting out her wares.


Dolly d dresses.

 more DD






xx

more


More Dd.




Jane Woodward's wonderful knits



Jane W



Linda Simpson's fabulous knits and other items


a closer look.


dolls for sale



dolls for sale on Linda's table.


A glimpse at Marilyn's beautiful dresses.


Not sure whose table this was selling doll jewelry.


Marilyn's dresses from other side!


Janet and Trisha's sales table



more


more of Janets and Trisha's


I love Janet's colour combo's and was sorely tempted by a purple tie dye dress and green knitwear but had to be good,.....


Marti's table


baby shoes by Marti



More from Marti


Louise was selling a few dolls.


More from Louise and Gill's table


more


Diane Dukes,gorgeous knitwear.


There was one more sales table , Petrana's , full of wonderful dresses... and I was her sales manager... and guess what , I forgot to take photo's of the table! and she was making me a partner next year! Bet now I'll be demoted to under sales person 2nd class...... MM I wonder if she had any photos..... Petrana......



******************************************************************************

14 comments:

  1. Wow! I be broke if I'd been there! I can't believe all the wonderful prizes in addition to the scads of temptations at the sales tables! You must have had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only way I can not be is to help on a sales table! Cuts down on the time to spend! It was wonderful :)

      Delete
  2. I'm always amazed at how generous the Sasha people are when it comes to gifting to and buying tickets for the Save The Children's Raffle.
    Those sales tables are 'to die for' if you are a Sasha collector! Talk about being ;spoilt for choice!'
    Thanks Denise for the taking these super photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ! everyone buying lots of tickets , donating loads of prizes, giving winning tickets away a,wonderful happy place to be !
      Yes very spoilt for choice! So much to buy so little cash ! I really must save up for these things... you are welcome :)

      Delete
  3. Lots of beautiful things. I would be like a kid in a candy store! Thanks for all of the pics.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was, you would and you's love it! :)

      Delete
  4. I've asked my husband what about we could attend the SCW next year or another, but he probably won't let me after seeing your post - I'd take a loan on our house to buy all those lovely things!
    Thank you for the pics, Dee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , you should come! You'd have a great time and I'm sure you could always rent out the husband to pay the loan ;) lol

      Delete
  5. Those raffle tables were certainly very full - and the special prizes were wonderful!
    Great photos
    Tricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were and such wonderful prizes on both tables! I hear the money raised as topped £2500 fabulous result :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Sasha collectors move too fast for me and I missed so much in that first sweep into the sale rooms! LOL!
    It was all such fun *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They most certainly do ! I've never seen women move so fast as when their are special items on sale! :)
      It was :)

      Delete
  7. Lots of lovely things to win in the raffle and buy at the sales tables. I'm sure everyone went home happy....and broke!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were and I'm sure some did! :)

      Delete