Thursday 5 September 2019

IT'S THE FIFTH SO IT'S DOLL SHELF DAY !

Yes September 5th already, so lets get started


From Carol in Canada we have her little toddler enjoying reading to her doll in the pram.


Then she takes her for a walk to help her get to sleep.



Over in Gregoropolis they are still admiring their new wallpaper.


 and the lovely pink walls where their family photos hang


From Karin in Switzerland we have the beautiful Ellie carrying her teddy.



 Over in the village Jenny is enjoying a lovely rest in the rowing boat just bobbing on the water while she dreams...


Many thanks to everyone taking part in the doll shelf photos, there is room for plenty more, just send them in to be added.

*********************************************************************************

5 comments:

  1. Jenny looks so relaxed! I think I would like a boat of my own. Keep the oars, I'll just go wherever the currents take me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I'd like one but in the garden, so I could pretend I'm on the river floating along :)

      Delete
  2. Love those handles for your A&C tallboy <3
    How many boats will you have by CnS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Well a few by the looks of it :) lol

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos, that is a very relaxing photo of Jenny in her boat Dee, I wouldn't mind doing that myself!
    xx

    ReplyDelete