Thursday 25 June 2020

SOMETIMES...

Sometime I receive an outfit that once put on a doll becomes theirs! And so it was with this lovely Dungaree set by Sarah of Vintage Sasha.

and so it was with this one. Martha had been wearing some soft yellow dunagrees by Sarah , so I decided she could change into these as the yellow are really Ashley's.

 Well they could have been made just for her, the colour is almost a perfect match for her eyes!

If you could see her in the 'flesh' so to speak, you'd see just how much these suit her.

 So like the soft yellow dungarees look perfect on Ashley, my blonde blue eyed No Navel girl and so I see them as hers. I now see these as Martha's.

Is it just me or do others have certain outfits that can only be worn by one particular doll or are seen as one dolls 'property' ? answers in the comments please :)

I love it when a doll and some clothes make a perfect match !

*******************************************************************


********************************************************************************

6 comments:

  1. Incredible match to her eye color. They must have been made just for her. I’m definitely in the lan outfit can be borrowed but it really belongs to someone else” camp of thinking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is , isn't it! That's interesting to know it's not just me :)

      Delete
  2. They must have been made for her they suit her so well...
    My kids happily share and swap their clothing. It even happens that I make an outfit with a certain doll in mind - to find out, when finished, it suits another doll better. No 'properties' in our closet... poor children....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree :) Sometimes an outfit bought or made for one doll does indeed look much better on another. Maybe without thinking you dress a doll always in a certain outfit when changing them....;)

      Delete
  3. These dungarees look perfect on her and yes, I can see that they match her eyes perfectly. I would agree that some dolls and some outfits just match perfectly and the outfit would not work on anyone else. I think this is one of those occasions.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I have to agree. They may look nice on another but they look fabulous on her! lol xx

      Delete