Sunday 7 June 2020

SUNDAY JUNE 7TH

Well it's the first Sunday in June ! We are now into Summer! So in the way of good old british weather, it's gone cold and wet!
But the heat,I'm sure will return soon enough, sometimes it's good to get those cooler days in the summer, it's much easier to get on with things and a day of rain or some scattered showers can save on a few days of having to water the garden almost every night.

So what have I been up to, apart from working..


Well I read to Clara over  messenger , above are two of her favourite books, she can quote the Gruffalo off by heart! I have to make sure I show her the pictures in the books.

  Today I re arranged the display cabinet in the Sasha studio, so that the Zwergnase would have a home, the Blythe's don't seem very impressed to be surrounded by a bunch of giants!


This was the shelves before, I had to remove the glass shelf so the taller dolls could stand up.

We have also spent time in the garden between the showers. Paul cut the box hedges today, they were in desparate need of trimming, I think we missed last years cut.They look so much neater once done.


We have added some pots this year, with an obelisk in each of the bays, which have planted up with some cup and saucer vines. We have also put the Agapanthus pots back in the bays. So another job out the way.

I have been putting dolls on to sell, not Sashas , but my other dolls, trying to make some space but of course also buying a few other types of dolls as these one's sell.

Well the weather is looking grey again and the temperatures dropped, so it's time to sit and do some knitting in front of the tv, while watching a film we've seen before, so I can also pay attention to what I'm doing without missing anything.

Wishing you all a lovely healthy week ahead, stay safe.

Dee

4 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see the Zwergnase girls all together Dee, but I agree, those Blythes are not looking overly impressed! But then that is quite typical of Blythes, they can be a little demanding and like to have their own space. I have had to put my four girls on the top shelf as they tend to push other dolls off if they see them moving in on 'their space'. ;)
    I love the garden, as per usual it's looking beautiful.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes those Blythes can be 'pushy' lol, thanks it's the time of year the garden starts looking it's best xx

      Delete
  2. Always interesting to have a little peep into what is going on down there.

    ReplyDelete