Tuesday 1 July 2014

JULY..........BRUNETTE OF THE MONTH

Well it's the start of the second half of the year! How quick that's come round! Our Brunette of the month for July is



 Steve's beautiful studio doll.


She is wearing a lovely outfit by Ruth Hartley of Ruth dolls. This young lady is in very good condition and has the most beautiful face.


Here you can see her with a couple of Steve's Sasha's, I'm sure that red head's saying " let me come home to your house , I can't compete with her!"
And I was more than willing to oblige but for some strange reason Steve said NO!! :)


I meant to ask Steve all about her but forgot, so I will up date with her details later. These Studio dolls a re wonderful and if you see one as beautiful as this one, you should snap her up!
If I had thought this through and realised before I got home that I could use her for my Brunette of the month, I would have taken some better photo's but thankfully I had a few good shots of her face.


So Happy Birthday to all the people born this month, may the coming year bring you , health, wealth and happiness.

TODAY IS CANADA DAY, so we wish all our Canadian friends a happy day.


Carol from Canada very kindly sent a photo of her Sasha family celebrating the day.

*******************************************************************************

14 comments:

  1. .......And a very happy birthday to you today Denise! I do hope that you haven't got to go into work so that you can enjoy celebrating with your family, dogs and cats and Sasha Dolls out in your wonderful garden in this fantastic weather.

    How lovely to see Steve's gorgeous BIII Studio Doll (along with two of her very pretty friends!) starting off this month so delightfully. I'm sure that her beauty will continually extend into the whole of July giving us another wonderfully warm and sunny month to enjoy.

    A happy birthday too to all those who were born in July.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kendal and yes I did have to work! But I am only working three days this week, so not too bad.
      Steve's girl is sooo gorgeous, I think she should be called Lexi and she will definitely be one to go back again and again to study.
      Hugs Dee xx

      Delete
  2. What a lovely girl! Her expression is so gentle.
    Happy birthday to you and all other July-ers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is and such a real older girl look about her, she looks almost like she is smiling.
      Dee xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful brunette of the month.
    A very Happy Birthday Dee, I hope you have a lovely day.
    And happiness to all other July birthday girls/boys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie. When I saw this girl at Steve's I just loved her face, she looks like she's almost smiling and her outfit is just perfect on her.
      Dee x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous brunette of the month, what a delightful doll to see here today!
    And.....clears throat, la la la la .... just tuning up here, bear with me....
    OK, ready to start......

    Happy Birthday to yoooou
    Happy Birthday to yooooooou
    Haaapy Biiirthday dear Deeeeeee
    Happy Birthday to yooooooooooo!

    Sorry about the voice, but hope you enjoyed my little sing song for you!
    Hope you're having a great day!
    Big hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very worthy Sasha studio doll for this spot.
      Thanks for the song I thought I heard some thunder in the distance , now I realise what it was..lol!
      I had to work but am still having a great day with family and talking to friends and wonderful presents!
      Hugs Dee xx

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday Dee, hope you've had a good day. I agree, the brunette of the month for July is gorgeous, what a lovely gentle face. The studio dolls are so very special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have had a lovely day.
      The studio dolls are indeed special

      Delete
  6. A very happy 'Canada Day' to Carol and all those living in Canada..... including my four cousins who live in Vancouver.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted to visit Canada ! I must put that on my to do list!! :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Dee! Happy belated birthday! I have just gotten back in the swing of things and see that I missed your special day. I hope you had a wonderful celebration!!!!!! :)

    Also, your brunette of the month is gorgeous and it's hard to do better than a studio doll painted by Sasha herself. Just beautiful :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger, I did have a lovely birthday :)

      Steve's studio girl is so Beautiful and well deserving of the top month spot! :) xxx

      Delete