Sunday 29 June 2014

SLATE EYED GIRLS

With the arrival of my new slate eyed waif , I now have four girls, although technically I have five because a brunette will be arriving soon.


So here is a photo of the four , Ava, Simone, Waif and Callie.


It is so strange how things with Sasha's go round in circles! I have owned another red haired Slate girl and also a blonde. Both were beautiful Sasha's and I wish I had kept them especially the red ! But as is usual they were sold on to help fund another Sasha.
The one I had the hardest trouble finding and buying was the brunette! Don't ask me why, that's just how it happened either when I saw one that appealed I had no funds or it was already sale pending. When I owned two reds I bought them together because I could not decide between them, which should have told me never to sell one of them!,and I again struggled to find a blonde,  bought one who was lovely, then sold her on because I could never remember her name! and did not do anything with her!!
I do find that if I cannot remember their names they tend not to stay long?


So now that I have two blondes and two brunettes I will need to find another Red! I'm blaming Gill because of  her six gorgeous Slate eyed girl photo's.
And I am considering having a go at re rooting my new waif myself!! Yes I did just type that, it's only the top of her head! How hard can it be? First I need to consult the experts on where to obtain needles and hair etc and how to go about it!
Then Paul will have to take the poor girl's head off! That's just something I cannot face doing!! but I will say that all those people who re root for others should check their in box after I start, there could be an email requesting the imminent arrival of a half re rooted blonde in need of saving!!!



So here is a closer look at the Slated eyed girls who are awaiting the arrival of their brunette sister and a possible hair op!!
If I do try re rooting I will keep you all informed of my progress or non progress!! You have been warned...

*********************************************************************************

12 comments:

  1. A really super line up of your slate-eyed lasses and all looking very pretty in their smocked dresses.

    (I too have five girls {plus two lads} but not in such overall good condition...they being mainly waifs, a re-root and one wigged.... BUT I love them all with their individual little looks.)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kendal. It would seem one needs to own a few of these girls :) I do have Valentine my unisex slate eyed, so six if we count him and he's another brunette!!
      These slate eyed Sasha's do all have unique looks.

      Delete
  2. They are very individual in their looks. They look beautiful in their best dresses. Can't wait to meet your new girl and see her in a smocked dress.
    No luck with little Miss Waif whispering her name to you yet?
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly are! I'll be changing them soon into more casual clothing once my visitors have been!!
      She whispered her name to me a little while back and it's Lucy !
      Dee

      Delete
  3. Very pretty - especially like Simone's hair - and of course Callie's beautiful red hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tricia, Simone's had a little re rooting on the fringe area which i think really suits her and I just love Callie her being a red head :)

      Delete
  4. Your girls look great BUT the poor blonde "waif" needs a name!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gill, high praise indeed :) and she finally told me her name which is...Lucy!
      Dee xx

      Delete
  5. Four beautiful girls, the Slate Eyes kids have grown on me really a lot, I find myself constantly looking at photos of them, there is just something so 'special' about them!! I was looking at little Miss Waif and thought "Winona the Waif!" So that's my name suggestion, Winona!! Although I appreciate that might not appeal to you LOL!
    You've got them all dressed so prettily too! I now look forward to seeing your brunette when she arrives and makes her debut!
    Big hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I think again it's down to them having hand painted eyes, some up some down!! which makes them so different to one and other!!
      Winona!! not overly fond of that actress but luckily she's told me her name which is Lucy!
      My Brunette's already told me her name, so that's a relief!
      hugs Dee xx

      Delete
  6. Wonderful Gotz girls and their outfits are perfect :). I understand the "right" sizing effort which seems to be on going for most of us. Your girl that is on the way will be so happy to join these four beauties :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger, It always seems that another Sasha or two can be just waiting to sneak in when you least expect it!! I thought I was downsizing...... :)xx

      Delete