Wednesday 24 December 2014

CHRISTMAS EVE AFTERNOON

Lucas is bored , no one's come to visit today so his snowman and Christmas Lection is just the same as yesterday.


Lucas see Reuben standing by the side of his bed.
" May I come up?" the bear asks politely
"K!" says Lucas


" I was wondering " says Reuben " If when you lived at the Palace " he sighs at the thought of living in a real palace " Was there any NP girls living there? "
" NP? " asks Lucas bewildered
" Yes you know the really beautiful Sasha girls who would never talk to the likes of a demon toddler like yourself" Reuben sniggers at the thought of A scraggy toddler talking to an NP angel!
" Who Scraggy? " wonders Lucas
"Why You !" states Reuben


Suddenly Lucas grabs Reuben round the neck " You funny little pink bear!"
"Let go! " cries Reuben fighting for breath " and I am NOT pink!"


The bear and the boy tussle each trying to get the upper hand.
"Pinky!" crows Lucas
" Red you demon child!" Reuben replies while trying to strangle Lucas


"Huff!" says Reuben as Lucas pins him down under his body " Get off you brute!"


"Doh! let Go my Nose!" cries Lucas as Reuben tweaks it " Ha ha lad take that!" cries Reuben gleefully


" Arh" gasps Reuben suddenly finding himself trapped between Lucas's legs , while Lucas laughs calling " Take that Pinky "


A few tugs and a tussle and Reuben's back on top with his legs wrapped round Lucas's neck " He taps Lucas on his Red head " RED I'm RED! you silly boy don't call me Pinky!"


A few more huffs and puffs and the pair fall on the floor!


"That was fun!" laughs Lucas while trying to catch his breath. Reuben is worn out so lays still.


Lucas drags Reuben back onto the bed. " I like you Ruby !" laughs Lucas " You could be my bear!"


Reuben jumps off the bed and starts ending towards the door! " Hey! Ruby where you go? "


" I go off to see my little Miss Hattie " he hurries away " Sorry Demon .. I mean Lucas I have an owner already!  I've seen those scars on Diggory's head!! "



To be continued....

*********************************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. Lo, Lukey! I got back to Mam, but now I be missing you.

    Maybe Santy Cloos is coming tonight. He coming to your house?

    I get home too late for send off you present but I send it after postman comes back working.

    You been good boy and go bed early? That why you got peejammies on? I got to go find mine and then pretend be sleep so I can spy for see Santy Cloos. I think he get too fat cus Dada leave 6 whole mince pies and a piece cheese for him and he only going to next farm before get more stuff to eat.

    I shove donkeys and sheeps out of barn so raining dears can get in to have bit of hay cus they do lot of work. They got wings? How they fly? Don't know. Just magics maybe?

    How he go down your chimney and mine at same time. He magic? Or he really Dadas dressed up? Mam say, if I not believe he not leave presents so I decide he real and I believe.

    That Mr Mossy going to be your Christmas present from Mrs. Mum? Think he a bit tricky and he not like boys, only posh girls. No fun play with him if he not like you. Think Flame better.

    Bye now. Have Happy Santy Cloos Day.
    Con (no kisses, so sending hand shakes)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who dis! I not speak you Connor you gone home and left me behind!
      I did have my case and Flame and you gone!
      You should go live in that stable Santa not come bad boy house like you!
      Lucas Damon Owen

      Delete
  2. So nice that Lucas is feeling good and up to wrestling with "Ruby" --- Boys love to wrestle, don't they? I think that is a great sign that Lucas is on the mend. Reuben was wise to leave though ;). Love those pjs! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think using up some energy's help make Lucas feel a little better and just as well 'Ruby' made his getaway while he still could! :)xxx

      Delete
  3. Jo Dee, these is my favorite post, perhaps ever.
    You know, I'm admiring your fantasy and (what I thinks is) english humour.
    But this is great in just another way.
    There is a kind of therapy for special problems children have. It's called 'Festhaltetherapie' by Jirina Prekop -'Therapy by bottling somebody up' (?) It really works
    and can help child and mother feeling their love again. This reminds me to it.

    Simple genious in this case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words Anne.
      I do like to use humour in these posts and also try to explain
      how things can be better.:) xxx

      Delete
  4. LOL, he's a little monster, but a loveable one at that!
    Big hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete