Friday 20 November 2015

YET MORE PJ'S!

What is it about the waif's?


Take Mable Lucie here, you cannot help but love her.


I received these new PJ's from Lel Shaw and was looking for a Sasha to wear them and there she was looking shy and sweet waiting patiently for some attention.


She needs restringing , as do a few others, so will have to have a Sasha hospital day soon, but she tries her best to stand and see whats happening around her.


Here she is wearing her new sheep pj's in pink which she loves.


She's joined by Liberty wearing the second pair of new pj's which I love the pattern of. You can see that Mable Lucie's a petite Sasha.



She looks younger than Liberty , which she is only being about 5 and a half ! To Liberty's eight.


Mable Lucie


Liberty


Two very different girls but each one special in their own way.


*********************************************************************************


12 comments:

  1. They are both little beauties, Dee and they look sweet in their new pyjamas - already for.........better not go 5 weeks ahead just yet though, had I?
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni :) Glad you did not mention that word.... :) enjoy your weekend too! :)xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Dee, I will come for an overnight to you if I can have such a nice pyjama too ;-). Liss xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd best ask Lel she does them any bigger.... :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the pyjamas!
    Weeks ago I thought about buying some - then you remembered me some post ago :)

    This shorthaired little Mable is so lovely, Dee. I totally understand you choosing her for the sheepy PJ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely Pj's :)
      That was good then!
      Mable is a little sweetheart in sheepy pj's :)

      Delete
  4. Awww the girls look very pretty in their lovely new pyjamas, and Mabel Lucie really is a very sweet little girl, she does look younger than Liberty...is Liberty your Pintucks? I really like her eye colour.
    The pj's look very comfy and cosy, I bet the girls have sweet dreams wearing those!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon.Yes Liberty is my Pintucks, first Sasha I ever bought. I am loving them in their Pj's ! lol xx

      Delete
  5. Hi Dee! I love your new pj's by Lel, the prints are are happy prints! :). Mabel Lucie is a dear girl and I am glad to see her. Liberty is beautiful too and a nice Pintucks. I know how you really love the Pintucks girls and it is nice to see yours. She does look older than Mabel Lucie and it is nice to have a big sister I think. A great post! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ginger I think Lel is trying to bankrupt me by keep putting on these lovely patterned PJ's! I do indeed love the Pintuck girls. It is strange really how these girls look different ages! Glad you enjoyed the post :)xxx

      Delete
  6. Perfectly coloured PJs for Mable Lucie enhancing her brunette hair. I always think that she could be a twin to my similar waif, Stevie, (as originally Steve's girl) that I bought at one of your CnSs.
    Always lovely to see Liberty, your very first Sasha Doll! I love her eye colouring and like how one or two of her PJ birds pick out this rare colour.
    Ps. That reminds me ....I MUST get out of mine as it's after 10.30am!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that waif you bought a couple of years back, she's lovely and could be Mable Lucies twin. Liberty is a favourite here and my first Sasha as you say. Her unusual eye colour sets her apart and the bird pj's just look right on her!
      I see you were having your own Pj party this morning!! :)

      Delete