Tuesday 21 June 2016

WORLD GIRAFFE DAY

Georgina wants you to meet the family giraffe's for World Giraffe Day.





We do love a Giraffe or two in this Village


**********************************************************************************
I searched out this photo from the SCW of Kendal's doll with her Giraffe



x


From Jane , we have Elfine's friend Tansy with her Giraffe 







Sharon's girl is wearing her Giraffe !









If anyone else as a photo of their doll/dolls with a Giraffe send it in and I will add it here :)

6 comments:

  1. Giraffes are just so *bonkers* I LOVE them!!!
    And Georgina looks so cute with the Village ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Giraffe's too. years ago I saw the most wonderful tall Giraffe toy in Harrods, always regretted not buying it!:)

      Delete
  2. I used to use my old rubber BENDY Giraffe as our Loreto College's 1st Team Netball mascot. He would wind himself around the netball net's metal stand that we were shooting into to bring us luck.(I played in the position AS, Assistant shooter.)
    My Sasha kids have a small soft toy Giraffe which you might have seen my Dungaree Developmental girl holding at the SCW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was good of the opposition to let you put your mascot on their goal!!
      Thanks for the photo but I searched out the one I took as it was a closer shot and have added it to the post. :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh I don't have an actual giraffe but did embroider one onto a top for one of my lovely ladies....I will send it to you :)
    I love the giraffes and this particular lady loves and collects giraffes!
    Beautiful photos above, love them!!!
    I wonder if there is a dolphin day?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great, embroidered , real, toys, cards all wonderful for World giraffe day! :)

      if there's not a World dolphin day we could start one! :)xxx

      Delete