Saturday 30 September 2017

AMBER

My new Gotz girl arrived this week, so she had a change of clothes and came outside for a photo shoot on Thursday.


Yes another Ochre eyed girl.



While I was waiting for Sienna to arrive I saw this young lady on Shelly's and after going back a couple of times and stopping at her, I finally gave in and asked for her.



Her eyes are a lot deeper coloured than Sienna's.


A close up of her pretty face.


Her hair to the front is quite sparse , so I'll add some in when I have time.


She's enjoying wandering in the plants.

x



I don't know what I'll do when we finally plants these! I'll have to look for another place to take the photos!


So I hope enjoyed meeting Amber .




********************************************************************************

7 comments:

  1. Dee, she is just lovely. I look forward to her coming adventures with the Sasha Village gang. I also look forward to seeing where your new plants end up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie. The plants are for a re structuring of one of flower beds, we just need to find the time to sort it out before it gets too cold and wet!

      Delete
  2. Lovely girl and a great outfit too. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trisha, That dress is one of my favourites :)

      Delete
  3. Those new, but still not planted, plants make a super background for these photos of your two most attractive new ochre highlight eyed girls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do Kendal. However due to the forecast for a very windy day on Monday they have now all been moved off the table and safely to the side of the patio, which is where they'll now stay until they go into the border.
      I need to have a backdrop made with those plants on! Mmmmm

      Delete
  4. Another beautiful girl :) Jane

    ReplyDelete