Thursday 2 November 2023

THE PLATFORM

 Despite totally forgetting to take any photos of the station platform in situ on the day. Lots of others did , so I asked Judith E if I could use a couple of her photos on the blog and she very kindly agreed.


Not quite the whole length but way more than I took! It shows the clock which is a fully working model and will probably land up on the wall in my doll studio.


and another with all the children waiting for their hosts for their stay in the countryside.


Even I have to admit it was probably one of the best, if not the best, displays we have put on over the years.

We were told if we did do a tenth one, how would me manage to top this... 

But it's as much about all the people who dressed their dolls to suit the theme and placed them on the platform. So thank you to all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment