Friday 23 May 2014

ROSES IN THE GARDEN...

A couple of days back I saw an outfit for sale on Ebay for Sasha. It was love at first sight!
Why? a couple of reasons first well it hit my Chinz spot!! I just love floral's always have and always will.
Second it had a hat of the film star kind and third the colour was lovely.
So luckily it was a by it now item, so I did!

It is meant for the Sasha's but by the time it arrived I thought it would look good on my Kaye Wiggs girl Elfine.

So this morning I changed her into it and despite the blackening sky and the freezing cold!! I took her out into the garden for a few quick photo's.


It's freezing!


You could be done for cruelty to Elves!


It's not any warmer down here you know!


Thank goodness you've let me move my head I was getting a crick in my neck!


It's dark under here you know!


Does this come in red?


Purple?


Green?


Blue? What about......
"Elfine Do you want this outfit or not? "
Pause.... " It will do...for now...."


******************************************************************************

PLEASE NOTE. No Elves were frozen in the making of this blog post despite what they may say!

*******************************************************************************

10 comments:

  1. Glad she wasn't harmed or needed treatment from the National ELF service:) And that you were not breaking any ELF and safety rules regarding the care of elves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She needs to be careful or she'll be left on the shELF the next time a suitable outfit arrives that may fit her!
      The only ELF n safety rules being broken round here are by the ELF!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Naughty little madam! She and Mr. Mossy are two of a kind. Very sweet but rather a lot to say for themselves.
    She looks wonderful in pink chintz, whatever her own opiion. Mrs. Mum knows best, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do believe those two have a lot in common! The problem is I think she's been looking at some blog because she keeps mumbling about " That Spanish Woman's kid's wear more modern clothes! and I don't know any Spanish women!! " :)
      I will tell her you said Mrs Mum knows best... I'm sure she'll smile o so politely ...NOT! :)

      Delete
  3. She looks lovely in her new outfit Dee! My two KW girls (and the little one) have been seriously neglected recently, so I daren't let them see Elfine in her pretty new outfit!
    Ronny, you are a nutcase!!!! LOL but we love you for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, she is wearing only because she knows one of the Sasha's would get it otherwise and she's not having that!! :) It's a little short on her but it will do for now!
      That Ronny is way to clever.... don't tell her I said so...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Kendal, hopefully a Sasha may get a chance to wear it later!! :)

      Delete
  5. Very lovely girl Dee! I am trying not to be sELFish by wanting a little dear like yours, but it's hard not to want one ;) love her from her hat to her shoes, just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soo very tempting Ginger you'd best beware!! :)

      Delete