Monday 27 October 2014

CHATTING AND SNAPPING 2014 PART TWO

THE DOLLS......


This was the equestrian centre with several horses lovers mingling , while Jocelyn's children showed off their horses talents.


This American girl brown and white horse was very much admired and notes taken by future riders taken of her details!.


A lovely group of Np's and other's


some lovely curly haired babies.


Michelle's no navel's looking very pretty in their clothes of dresses by mum and knitwear by Gill.


Gill's two brownies were hoping to help people carry their shopping to the car's but got stuck behind the crowd's of Sashas ,Gregors , Toddlers and Babies that arrived, so gave up and just enjoyed a good old gossip!


This is Gayle's repaint Anne of green gables.


A pretty Np red head in purple and check.


Diane's  toddler challenge resulted in 47 toddlers and raised £70 for the charity.


Diane's two African babies playing happily with their toys. And the beautiful purple and white pram renovated by Catherine.


A Swiss Miss looking at what's going on.


Chris Meatyard's boy with his fishing gear, he's hoping they'll stop by a river on the way home so he can catch them all some Dinner!



This little one's trying to keep warm while she wakes up from a nice nap.


A beautiful brunette


Loved this group in this beautiful knitwear the little one at the end look's like Linda's girl. while the two red haired girls above look like they ahve seen something happen over by the sales table!


Two of Ronnie's girl's keeping tabs on mum !


A closer look at one of the horses, he looks a happy chap!


A very serious rider!


Love this colour coordinated group, great colours and fab dolls.


a very trendy no nose boy

This young lady looks quite sad...maybe wondering if her mum will buy her a new dress!!


Another of Janet's 'studio' dolls, love this girl.


Well I'll stop there , plenty to look at, more tomorrow.


********************************************************************************

22 comments:

  1. really great eye candy for Sasha lovers. The toddler challenge was amazing, I've never seen so many in one event before. If I'd known there would be horses we would have brought my girl's beautiful white battat horse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a lot of toddlers!! I totally forgot Jocelyn said about bringing her horses, maybe we'll have people bring their horses next year! :)

      Delete
  2. I will be feasting on these and the previous post's pictures for a long time. I would be here writing all night if I wrote all the things I like about each photo. I'm still a bit green however that I wasn't there to enjoy all the fun :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are enjoying them Julie. You can always come to next years!! There were so many in the end it was easy to miss some! But such gorgeous dolls in wonderful outfits! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! I wonder just how many Sashas, Gregors, babies and toddlers were there? They are all so lovely and their clothing...it makes me think about the thousands of hours that went into the knitting, sewing and scouring the internet to buy all the wonderful garments. Sasha parenthood really does take up a lot of time!
    Thanks for showing these photos - real eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were LOTS and LOTS!! by midday the tables were crammed with Sashas , Gregors and babies all fighting for a little arm room!
      I am glad you said that looking after these Sasha's is almost a full time job!!
      Glad you enjoyed them :)

      Delete
  4. Fabulous job, Dee!!! You actually took a photo of my kids, which I forgot to do. So thanks, ha ha! Great pictures. There was a lot to see and some wonderful Sashas! So much going on! So many possible little cameo groupings. Love this post. Excellent! xxx Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karin, it was Paul who took most of the photo's or there would hardly be any to see!!
      It's great to look at them and study the dolls for a little while, all so different. Dee xxx

      Delete
  5. Fantastic pictures - there's something wonderful in every one!
    I love Gill's girls in their brownie outfits and Anne of Green Gables. Too many others to mention but my heart nearly stopped when I spotted the fishing boy - he looks just like my son at about 6 or 7!
    I never cease to be amazed by how different every Sasha is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those brownie outfit's are just great and I love the Dollie patch outfit and Anne of Green gables wearing it. It's so funny how these dolls can remind us of our own children at times.:)

      Delete
  6. Great photos of a truly wonderful day ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely pics of them all and how nice for me to see them as I dont do computers well or take pics so its a joy to see and thanks for your comments about my dolls. Also can you tell me how to link your blog to my email like I have with the others so I can get to see it when you post please? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah
      Your Np's in those gorgeous lemon's and limes superb! I do not think this blog tells you when I post, I'll ask about it and let you know. :) xxxx

      Delete
  8. I love the Toddler Group :0
    Also love the curly haired Gregor and the trendy no nose boy...I am not a Gotz lover as you know but for him I could make an exception!
    Great to see pictures of the dolls, as for me that is what these meetings are for...... Sasha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you recognize lots of the escapees from the T.A.T.E ice palace then ;) I may have to sit down you saying you like that GOTZ no nose!!! I'll try the owner to keep a watch out!! :)
      We soo love a pretty Sasha well any Sasha in truth!! :)xx

      Delete
  9. What a gorgeous series of group shots!

    I love the brownie uniforms on Gill's girls - they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Paul did a good job. But there were so many more later in the day but then lots of people about, so hard to get good shot!

      They are so good those brownie outfits, I'll have to enroll a few of my girls in the brownies :)

      Delete
  10. So many beautiful Sashas and dressed so wonderfully in bright fabrics and great textures. Thank you for posting these lovely photos Dee. I will return and look at them often :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are! I so wish I'd had time to get Paul to take more photo's of them in their beautiful clothing, such a variety, I could do with another day just to go round and spend more time looking at each one! :)

      Delete
  11. What gorgeous photos Dee, Paul did an excellent job! I don't think I'll bother posting mine as these are the best I've seen so far, mine aren't very good, they're very rushed looking....which maybe is because I was rushing to take them each time..crazy eh?
    But I so enjoyed seeing all these, thanks so much again Paul for all you did to help us crazy Sasha lovers :)
    PS Have to agree with Ronny, that No Nose Gotz boy is sooooooo handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yes you must put yours on, they'll be different, it's been great seeing everyone else's photo's. They have been of different dolls or items etc.
      That's Theresa no nose boy I think, he is very nice.
      hugs Dee xxx

      Delete