Friday 10 October 2014

NEW AND OLD

Well despite all the other things I really should be doing , I am playing dolls!!! I have had an horrendous week at work and feel that I am entitled to some relaxation before I get my nose to the grindstone!

So I took time out to dress a couple more girls in warmer clothing. First up is Belle in a new outfit I received this week.


We started on the wooden garden table but it was to much in shadow plus a gust of wind knocked her off her feet and I only just managed to catch her So we went down to the flower garden and the covered benches.


So starting again here is Belle ( Belinda) in a fabulous purple set I received from Sharon this week. I love the design and style of these outfits that Sharon makes and the striped socks are so cute! Belle loves that she's getting to wear something so trendy and up to the minute!.


The something old is this outfit on Claudia, who always looks good , whatever she puts on. She's wearing a pair of Dolly Doodle jeans, and a sweater by Gill and a Hattie beret and Jean Jensen shoes.


Here are the girl's together.


A closer look at the girls. The sun is shinning and it's starting to warm up although it's quite windy which is on the cool side.


The girls do a modelling pose!

I am so torn for the Village trend this year, I am leaning towards, jeans and coloured cords with bright sweaters with hats knitted or other and short jackets for the cooler days plus skirts with bright sweaters and hats etc. But I love last years trend and want to use them again but maybe adding an apron in white or a contrast fabric with a pocket ,which I think (due to the fact I have no aprons ) I'll save for the beginning of the year!


Meanwhile here's a close up of Belle and Claudia looking sweet in the sunshine.


*********************************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous girls in equally lovely outfits. Yes, of course you deserve some dolly playtime and the girls deserve some Mrs. Mum time too!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dee, both girls are looking good, I like your choice of girl for the purple outfit, the colour really suits her. I'm glad you like it on your sweet girl!
    My own girls are still in summer dresses although it is raining here today...but it's not cold, so they can moan all they like but will have to wait!!
    I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad week at work, and hope it gets better next week. I think, like Jenni says, you deserve some time for yourself and your dolly play, and the girls get to benefit too, which is great!
    Bighugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, I love her in it, she looks so nice. I was going to put the red one I also got from you on Claudia but then I remembered about a finger slip I had on Ebay the other day, so thought I would keep it for that ! :) I do like new comers to have a new outfit of their own.
      My week was a nightmare but thankfully I am now off until Monday and tomorrow I am off on Courtney's hen do! Mum's get invited these days!! So No posting until Sunday!
      Hugs Dee xxx

      Delete
  3. So sorry to hear that you've had a rough week at work. Hopefully some Sasha play and Courtney's Hen party tomorrow will put you back on track.

    Both girls look warm and cosy and ready to face the cooler Autumnal weather. As you know Belinda is one of my favourite of your dolls. She looks gorgeous in her Sharon Humphrey's ra-ra dress.
    (BTW are those your purple JJ sandals or the ones that I gave you for your birthday as they look perfect with this outfit? They were unfortunately one of the last two pairs that I ordered and received and were luckily still unworn.)

    Claudia (with my favourite of the Frido/Trendon doll's hair/eye colouring!) looks casually, trendily and sensibly dressed, ready to cope with anything that life should demand or throw at her.
    With this 2014 'on -trend' styled outfit (colourful sweaters and trousers) it would mean that the lads could join in too!

    Looking forward to having you back here on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will Kendal. :)
      Belinda being a 68 fringe girl and to me the ultimate Sasha to own, if you are not into Studio dolls or NP dolls, is so lovely with such gorgeous blue yes I was not sure if the colour would work but it suits her perfectly! I'm not sure if they are the one's you gave me but they maybe! :)
      Claudia my 1970 brunette is just such a darling and her wearing the trend for the winter of jeans/cords with sweater and hat looks great, and you are correct that the boys will be able to join in.
      Knowing that my youngest will not be looking at this comment anytime over weekend I can mention that we will be starting tomorrow with dancing lessons for the jive!!

      I will tell you all more on Sunday, if I have any energy left!! :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely post Dee! Belinda is a gorgeous fringe girl. I, too, love the fringe girls and their beautiful eye painting. She looks super in Sharon's outfit. Very colorful and just fun to wear! Claudia is very sporting in her lovely sweater and jeans. The hat is a perfect addition! Thank them both for the great poses that I have really enjoyed seeing today! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger, the fringe girls are so special :) I love Sharon's outfits, so up to date on the Sasha's.
      Claudia is one of my favourites, such a great Sasha , always looks good and a sweet look to her. Thank you for dropping by and commenting :) xxx

      Delete