Saturday 28 March 2015

MULTI GINGHAM...

Well on my quest for Gingham for the girls, I asked Hattie what colour she'd like to wear to join in.
Hattie paused and smiled and said she'd like yellow  ( good thought I ) then continued with red , blue and Green !! But she was not as clever as she thought for I managed to fulfil her request after a visit to Ginny's Etsy page.


Hattie was very good and did laugh when I produced this Multi coloured gingham dress! She was very impressed that I had got all the colours she'd requested.


I think she looks very sweet in gingham.


She wanted to wear one red boot and one blue but I managed to convince her to keep to just red for the moment at least!.


Ashley joined Hattie both wearing the Lisa Hartley boots.


Paige arrived and joined in.I had meant to put some of the spring coats on the girls in the last gingham shoot but totally forgot until I had finished but this time I remembered .



So here are the girls wearing the spring coats that match quite well with their dresses.Paige could do with a pair of boots with a more lime or apple colour.


I love these little coats by Skibniewska-1960 which you can get off ebay when she lists them.




I am loving these ginghams....


*********************************************************************************

16 comments:

  1. DEEEEEEEE! What ARE you saying?

    The words 'sweet' and 'Hattie' must never be uttered in the same post. You are asking for a rebellion, civil unrest, Village Wars or a major explosion (of Hattie-fury).

    She looks Very Refined. She looks Elegant. She looks Cultured. She looks like Ms Bonham-Carter Senior. But sweet is a word that Hattie will not be happy to hear.
    How do I know? Because I stomped accidentally-on-purpose on my godfather's foot when he applied it to me at her age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! She'll hear you! I did not say it to her! I'm not stupid! I don't need her to demonstrate just how NOT sweet she can be!! It's early days yet! Who knows what she'll look like by the time Summer arrives and hopefully all the rest have gingham dresses....I'm just keeping my head down till then...:)x

      Delete
  2. Bet the arrival of this dress rather' fooled' Hattie with her somewhat odd request and must have surely taken 'the wind out of her sails' so to speak.... but it really suits her and emphasises that she is 'top dog' and presides over The Village Gingham wearing female clan.

    Loving this Spring/Summer 'Village-On-Trend' with the addition of these colourful Spring coats and Lisa Hartley three-quarter boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sometimes, she's not as clever as she thinks mind you most times she's much cleverer!
      When I saw the dress on Ginny's I just knew it was ' Hattie' different but the same :)
      Thanks they are needing those boots and coats with this cold wind that keeps arriving!! :)x

      Delete
  3. That dress is perfect for Hattie. Gingham but not as "sugar and spice" as the traditional single color. I love it on her. The red coat is wonderful with it. Glad you were able to convince her to stick with the same color for both boots. I hope y can convince her to keep it on for at least a little while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, yes not as sweet as the single colour but a wilder choice :) I'm sure she'll keep it on for a while 'it's more will it still look the same come the summer... :)

      Delete
  4. It's almost like that dress was designed especially for Hattie. :) Is she a fan of Punky Brewster, by any chance. Punky usually wore funky, mismatched "Helena approved" outfits, and had a few tons of attitude. A girl can never have too many good role models, growing up :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My exact thoughts when I saw it On Ginny's site ! She's not heard of Punky Brewster? but sounds like a girl after her own heart ;) yes it's always good to have a few role models to follow :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely to see Hattie back again!!!! I have missed her <3
    I like the traffic light red-yellow-green coat/boot combo...very eye catching..
    PS...Who is Punky Brewster?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see Hattie again. I've missed her. Great dress for her - perfect match. Gingham girls are looking great. Can't wait to see what they get up to. There won't be a dull moment. Are they going to the Chat n snap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Hattie needs to get back into the Village life! :) Things are happening down this way..just hope I have time to reveal and tell all!!
      Hattie will be at the Chat n Snap along with a few others.... :)

      Delete
  7. I love this dress on Hattie, I think it really suits her and she fits in really well with the rest of the gang!!!
    And the coats are lovely too....all those pretty bright colours. Truly a rainbow of dolly loveliness :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it was 'her' as soon as I saw it :) I do so love bright cheerful colours, makes the world a brighter happier place I feel :)xxx

      Delete
  8. Trés chic, certainement - these are happy colours for lovely little girls!

    ReplyDelete