Sunday 1 March 2015

1ST MARCH COMPETITION

Well I for one cannot believe how quick this year is going and it's now time for this months prize.
Due to last month whizzing by I am afraid it will be a slight repeat for the prize.


This months photo winner will receive this beautiful rich purple bobble sweater dress ( by Gill Nash ) and matching tights.

So remember to get that photo sent in by the 15th so that you can take part. I look forward to seeing what wonderful photo's arrive for this month especially as the weather will be getting warmer so plenty of opportunity for some out door shots!!

I have also decided to add an extra prize at the end of the year for all those who have taken the time to enter but may not have been fortunate enough to win, so all non winners names will go into a draw for an extra something special.....

*********************************************************************************



5 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more about how time is flying past at the rate of knots! I even nearly missed putting my re-cycling bin out on Friday as couldn't believe that another week had passed.
    Good luck to all the photgraphers that enter this month. I love to see other's photos of their Sasha Dolls.
    Thanks again for all your blog's entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dee! I look forward to seeing the submissions for March! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing that we are already in March, isn't it?
    Lovely sweater dress again Dee, I don't think that anyone will be in the least bit bothered that last month was a similar-ish prize....this would be a joy to win!
    Big hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Sharon.
      And taking part is its own reward!

      (Does this makes sense? Hope, you know what I mean :)

      Delete
  4. I agree with the girls - it is great fun to see the entries. One month I might surprise you (and myself) by submitting a photo ...you never know:)

    ReplyDelete