Tuesday 31 January 2017

THE LAST POST FOR JANUARY 2017

Well despite my camera accident at the beginning of the month, I have managed to get to the end and posted everyday ! And not just using old photos but using ones from the ipad too!

I think it's made for an interesting style this month! lol

Yesterday, work was stressful and busy and it was a relief to get home and rest. But I did not have time to take a photo for today however I did take a photo last night using the new camera,  of Brigitte my Sasha course doll and Martha my Gotz no navel. A lady on the face book group wanted to see them side by side to get an idea of the course doll size as she is awaiting one's arrival. So I took a quick photo and added it to the comment stream.I also gave her the dolls measurements.


This is the photo and it's quite surprising to see just how big the course doll is against the Sasha ! Although if you were to hold a course doll they do not appear 'big' at all ,in fact , I would even say that Brigitte seems quite slim

I have to say that January's not been a brilliant month what with one thing and another but hopefully February will be better!


********************************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. WORD! I do hope so as well!

    Our snow - we trying soo hard to keep here, because you don't like it - our snow is melting, leaving all the sidewalks very slippery. Heaven is grey and before the sun is really rising it's going down again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      You have been more than kind keeping hold of that snow but I hear on the weather that we'll be getting a very cold February.. hopefully too cold for snow :) I hope the sky's is bright and glorious for you soon :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't realise how big those girls are! She seems so much bigger than the little No Navel who looks tiny in comparison.
    I'm glad you've got your new camera, but well done on still managing to post a photo every day despite all the problems camera-wise :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does look a little like a giant next to the Martha !

      I'm glad I have a new camera and I also have next week off, so will get some time to try it out :) xx

      Delete
  3. Lying there side by side there does look to be a huge difference in their lengths and widths and overall general sizes but I find that when 'playing' with my two together it isn't quite so noticeable, especially when they are sitting (...though this may well be because my Course doll has a smaller, narrower head and face.)
    I do so LOVE your Course Doll and her wonderful Ruthsdolls outfit. (She was unfortunately already sale pending when I spotted her for sale!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree if they are sitting together it's not quite so noticeable.
      I was so pleased to get the Ruth dolls outfit and shoes for her, they make her looks very smart :)

      Delete
  4. Your course doll is beautiful and so is her outfit. I love cloth dolls and Sasha course dolls are wonderful to collect since each doll is unique and made in Switzerland! Plus they are squeezable! 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ginger. I love the feel when holding these dolls, very huggable and squeezable to be sure. They are just a joy to hold :) xx

      Delete