Sunday 23 July 2017

SUNDAY MUSINGS

Sunday again! another busy week but I did manage to do a couple of posts , even if they were slightly cheating !

Well It's all go in the garden between showers! although yesterday afternoon was more showers than not, so rain stopped work!


Toby surveys the work in progress of clearing the site! Once upon a time the Laurel's were staying but like any design it evolves as you start to study the site in more detail.
And so it is the six large and well rooted laurel's must come out! It's taken us most of the morning to get just one out so far!

We have stopped for lunch which is why I have time to write this, then we need to go out for a few essentials and if the big black and grey clouds that are at the moment working their way across the sky and the garden , have either passed over or emptied their load, we'll be able to continue when we return!


I showed you the lovely Lillian who'll be arriving in August and I believed she'd be the last Sasha in for a good while!
I really should not have these thoughts! because no sooner had I thought that, than I get an email about a Sasha in need of a place to live.......slipping.....

A couple of weeks back I found some of the great stick back chairs on Ebay, so of course with so many dolls of various sizes I snapped them up!


a great set of four, it's rare to find a set and also on a buy it now.

Well keep an eye on my sales page as later in the day I will need to put a few things on towards the purchase of that Sasha that's in need of a home..... you thought I'd resisted? if I tell you she's a No Navel.....

Have a great week and don't put off doing whatever makes you happy , we have but one life and we should live it !


*********************************************************************************
PS for those interested, I will be putting an update on the garden blog tonight.




14 comments:

  1. Dee, you're putty in the hands of a No Navel!
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Steve ! There's no hope! :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, and Paul is putty in your hands when you decide on a new venture for the house or garden, Dee!
    I love Lillian. Her hair is so much better than myochre girl's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything in the garden is always almost a joint plan , the house tends to be more me :) Lillian does seem to have a lovely head of good hair :)

      Delete
  3. The chairs are a great find!
    Certainly Toby watches the work in the garden so he can help decide where to put the castle tower...
    Lillian is so pretty. An ochre highlight girl is still on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were.
      Toby is keep an eye on the work, I think he plans on moving in! I've not told him yet that it won't have a roof!
      It's nice to have an Ochre eyed girl again.

      Delete
  4. Lillian is gorgeous. Nice chairs too! I totally relate to the "no more Sashas for now" thought and only to forget it when the next beauty comes along. There are irresistible! ❤️ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger. lol having seen you blog post I know that you are as bad! :) xx

      Delete
  5. What is it with you and NN's?! What am I going to do with you?!
    I am loving those chairs though........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I find it soooo hard not to give in and buy them.... I am getting better ..but every now and then I slip...;)
      The chairs were a great find.. :)

      Delete
  6. There seems to be SO much going on at the momennt in the Sasha Village (the building of Folly, new dolls arriving right, left and centre, a massive amount of gardening, sorting, tidying and selling stuff, the planning of the castle tower, the restructuring of the Gazebo, the removal of the out building... not to mention the internal house improvements etc.) that I'm at a loss as to where to begin with writing my comments.
    So have decided to just sit back, take a rest, and enjoy watching this space for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is! The list is endless and forever growing ! The house always waits until autumn/winter as Paul likes to be outside in the warmer months.
      The Gazebo is now on the back burner while the Folly is done , the outhouse will come down once we have a landscaper date to re lay the patio.. so yes a lot happening over the coming months.
      The boys Castle Tower will also have to wait due to the Chat N Snap probably needing things before that!
      I feel worn out just thinking about it all!

      Delete
  7. Kendal's plan is a good idea - I can't keep up with all your plans for Garden and dolls Dee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could join her too! There's always something in the pipework around here and this year it looks like a few things will finally get completed!

      Delete