Monday 7 May 2018

MONDAY BLUES....


Wren who is ready to visit the Sasha Celebration Weekend with me is almost wearing the colours I've picked for the Sasha studio.


I do like a Brunette in blue and this dress by Petrana is such a beautiful blue.





The Studio's had one coat of stain in the colour called Seagrass and it's looking fine in the late evening light.

The doors and windows , that are inside have just had a coat of stain in cream.




*******************************************************************************

8 comments:

  1. Love the color you picked out. Blue tends to be my favorite color.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I have always loved blue , it can be hard for me not to pick blue first! :)

      Delete
  2. Blue and cream will look so lovely together. I love the colours in Wren's dress, they are almost like Dutch china!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too. I just had to get that dress when I saw it and I love dutch china :)

      Delete
  3. A beautiful color for the cabin. A beautiful Petrana dress too. ❤️ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm very pleased with it. Petrana's going to make me a pauper! :) xx

      Delete
  4. A great colour for Wren AND for the new studio cabin.
    I look forward to seeing what happens next with it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon. I cannot wait to get inside and start moving in! xx

      Delete