Monday 21 May 2018

MORE OF THE SPOILS..


Belle is wearing the dress by Kath Barnett that I bought back at the raffle sales at the SCW.


along with the new blue Rosie Bloom shoes.


Belle does suit blue .


We went up onto the Lychgate for the photos and the early evening sun was shining between the plants.


The blue of the shoes are a perfect match to one of the blues in the dress.


you can see the match in this photo.


a close up of Belle.

 x


 Getting tired..


 in the sunlight.



So more tomorrow of my spoils from the SCW.


*********************************************************************************

4 comments:

  1. That's a great color for her. Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Belle and I agree this color really suits her. She is stunning in this lovely dress and fantastic matching shoes. The sun streaming in your garden Is just beautiful. 😊 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done! I just read all your SCW posts, and I think the girls who had to stay at home got some very nice souvenirs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit suits Belle so PERFECTLY!

    ReplyDelete