Sunday 16 November 2014

TRENDING IN THE VILLAGE BABIES .

At the Chat n Snap I saw these gorgeous floral dungaree sets by the talented Ginny of A Passion for Sasha and due to all my other spending on the day I had to wait until a week or so later to ask Ginny to make me a couple of sets.





The Trend this winter for the babies in the village is cord dungarees, patterned or plain with long sleeved tops and shoes or socks. Please note at present I cannot find their socks but will do so in next day or so!.


Dulcie My 69 quirky eyed baby of course as falling hair and so does my early 70's mint girl on the right, you can see the hairs on her face!


A closer look at these two in these gorgeous bright floral outfits.


Look! Flora's arrived to see her sisters.


Flora is wearing the lovely white and pink set that Aunty Ginny sent as a gift so she would not freeze while waiting for mum to get some more sets. The girls are very impressed that Flora can balance on her toes!


Flora is beginning to get tired standing on her toes!


She sits down with a thump!  Luckily due to her nappy she's does not feel any pain! Duclcie thinks Flora sitting on the floor looks inviting...


so she starts to get down to join her, Pinky decides that she's also going to get down!


The girls chatter away in baby speak, I am fluent  in baby talk ! you see I made it up ! ;)


Flora and Dulcie decide to swap places, so after a lot of angling of arms and legs and coo and grunting.


Floral is finally sitting in the middle!


So there they are the first three baby girls in the preferred wear this winter, they may need a cardigan or a coat later when the weather gets colder!!

To finish here is a photo of Flora that came out quite well so I though I would share it.





*****************************************************************************

NB I was doing this post on my computer which us working on a go slow and I do mean so, so too hard to go and find out what i called the minty 70'd baby! Which is why I am working on my cast list, to make the name search quicker! Unfortunately, she's not on there yet!! So for now's she's Pinky !and no Queeny there is no Perky!! :)


18 comments:

  1. Flora - bahbuh goh duh dah? (Are you a ballet dancer?)

    The littles look so warm and comfortable. Great outfits Auntie Ginny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flora says - Bubba dah wheee hoo goh dah bang! ( My mother was a dancer with stomp so I know my way round a dustbin lid!
      I do love Ginny's clothes, so well made ,get colour's and reasonably priced! :)

      Delete
    2. that should say GREAT colours, shame when I re read it I read what I think I wrote! not helpful at all!!

      Delete
  2. Mrs Oh! You HAVE to get a Perky!!
    Very sweet post Dee...and NOT a Gotz in sight...I am extremely impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've still GOTZ time to show some Gotz .... :)

      Delete
  3. BEWARE, OH ICE QUEEN!!!!! perky sounds just right for a Gotz child to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could be right Jenni , A nice little Perky GOTZ baby..... :)

      Delete
    2. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

      Delete
  4. Always love the baby posts. Such sweet little tots.
    Your three featured here are delightful in their new colourful Passion for Sasha togs and the pale pink certainlty suits little Flora whilst she waits for her own bright dungarees to arrive.

    Are any coming for Elton Ron and the other boys or are these 'On trend Village' floral clothing just for the girls?

    Dulcie is very like one of my 1969 quirky eye-browed babies' facial shape and looks and love the last picture perfect photo of Flora.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These bright dungarees of Ginny's are perfect for this weather. The boys are in Dolly Doodle baby grows at present so nice and cosy for the moment. I do have cord dungaree's from last year that they can change into later. It's the girls that are trending in the brights and floral's and Flora's pink and winter white is her set for the winter!
      Dulcie is a darling baby so sweet and the photo of Flora just a lucky shot! :)

      Delete
  5. Awww look at those sweet babies in their lovely outfits! I like the corderoy, it's so pretty....I love corderoy especially when it's so colourful! The babies are very well behaved too, aren't they, I don't hear a peep out of Bertie, my baby!!! Which is just as well really, as the poor lad must be freezing as he's still wearing his summer outfit!! :)
    Hugs Sharon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd look better when I find their socks!! I so love colourful cord. Poor Bertie, we may have to call out the Spanish Nspcc, if he does not get a pair of cords and warmer clothing soon, even Spain can have cold nights!! :)

      Hugs Dee xx

      Delete
  6. I think that this post really shows up the differences in the facial moulds of the 1969 /70 very first babies (Dulcie) and the wider, squarer facial moulds manufactured only a few years later, like Pinky's.
    Flora's sweet little face seem to sit somewhere in-between.
    Always such a delight to pose and photograph these adorable little tots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find it so interesting how they are so different but in true the same! Which is why I probably have so many babies when I never even wanted one!!

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous! Love the babies, love the outfits and love the comments xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is wonderful to see the babies in their lovely outfits by a Passion for Sasha or Auntie Ginny. I love the corduroy overalls especially in these bright colors. The sweet Flora looks lovely in her white and pink outfit gifted by Auntie Ginny. So very nice that the babies could get together and talk in baby language of course! Great time and a great post! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The babies don't get much time to appear between sleeping and playing, so it's nice to see what they are up to now and then.
      Ginny is a wonder with that sewing machine and her clothes so tempting!The babies are going to be very cosy this winter! :)xxx

      Delete