Saturday 1 November 2014

NOVEMBER BRUNETTE OF THE MONTH

This month's brunette is my new girl.



This is Jenny my 68 brunette side part waif. I just love the 1968 Sasha's and Gregor's more than any other year, so when I saw this little lass I fell straight away.


She is such a sweet delicate little thing. I asked Shelly to send me a close up of her face and that was it, her eyes are just gorgeous.

I did not have a name for her until her arrival when she told me it was Jenny! I said I have a friend called Jenny maybe we should find another? She gave me one of those  looks! that say well you can call me what you like but everyone else will call me Jenny!

So Jenny it is! I had the same trouble with Belinda my 68 blonde single fringe girl, I did not want to call her Belinda ! It was not a name I would have chosen in a million years BUT she insisted her name was Belinda! Must be a 68  Sasha thing !

So Jenny she is.


She is wearing one of the Ra Ra sets I got from Sharon which I think suits her well




Below are the Photo's Shelly took of her.



This is Shelly's photo of her face.



Sigh........ another of Shelly studio photo's.

******************************************************

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new girl Jenny. She is extremely cute :)
    Happy Birthday to those born in the month of November.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronny :) I knew you'd like her because she's not a GOTZ!! :)
      Oh yes Happy Birthday to all having a birthday this month and any one getting Married I hope the day is just what you wished :) xx

      Delete
  2. Jenny is just gorgeous, such beautiful eyes. I am happy she is joining your lovely Sasha family Dee. She looks great in her RaRa outfit too. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginger. I do love the eye's of these 68 Sasha's. Sharon's outfit's are so up to date and give them such a modern little girl look.:) xxxx

      Delete
  3. I had already spotted your new beautiful girl at the CnS and meant to say on the times that we briefly spoke just how lovely she is but my memory as always on these Sasha occasions, eluded me.
    SO much to see, say, do and buy!

    Particularly adore Shelly's studio photo of her. I'm still struggling to aquire her posing skills.

    Happy birthday from me too to all those November birthday people (and which incidentally include one of my nieces and one of my God-daughter's 21st birthdays) and very special good wishes to your daughter on her wedding later this month. I hope that you all have a wonderful day and that they both have a very happy and healthy future life together.

    'Hi,' to Simply Sasha! Great to have you back on the Sasha circuit again!

    Happy Bonfire Night too to all those who celebrate this historic event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much love to you too K!! Looking forward to seeing your chat and snap report soon I hope. I have enjoyed everyone else's photos/write ups so much I can't wait to see it for myself next year!!

      Delete
    2. Yes I did throw poor Jenny in at the deep end and take her along to Chat n Snap, although she's quite shy , did enjoy watching all the goings on!.

      Ah! To have Shelly's skills with the camera! how wonderful that would be! You however are just as good as Mrs B Kendal and without a big all singing and dancing camera!

      Well back to dressing my Sasha's for tomorrow's show and tell !!! :) xx

      Delete
    3. Ronny, Kendal's will be ace, she had Chon scooting round snapping away and making interesting poses...cannot wait to see the results! :) x

      Delete
  4. Awww what a little beauty she is Dee, congrats on her safe arrival. I have to agree that the dolls from that particular year are beautiful...well they all are but th e1968 eyes really do hit the spot.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, she is so sweet and appears to be quite shy. 1968 was their year I feel! :) hugs Dee xx

      Delete
  5. Meant to say Happy Birthday to all the Scorpions this month, which includes my mum (10th) and my dads would have been on the 1st. :(
    Hope the wedding goes with only the one HITCH ;) and that you all have a wonderful and memorable day :)
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thansk Sharon, I hope you Mum as a great day and thanks for the wedding wishes :) xxxx

      Delete