Thursday 15 January 2015

JANUARY COMPETITION PHOTO'S

THESE ARE THE ENTRIES FOR THE FIRST OF THIS YEARS MONTHLY PHOTO COMPETITION.
JANUARY 2015

The photo's are each numbered below with a name given to them by me to help. this is the number you will need to leave in the comment  box along with a short comment about why you like that photo.
Only ONE vote per person.
The voting will close on at 10 pm on the 25th January and the name of the winner announced.

You may guess if a photo belongs to someone but please keep that information to yourself :)

If you are unable to leave a comment, you may email me with your vote and comment which I will copy and paste to the page.

Many thanks to those of you who have taken part in this first competition and It just leaves me to say Good Luck.



NUMBER ONE..SNOWY PLAY




NUMBER TWO        SILVER HORSES


NUMBER THREE        PUPPET PLAY





NUMBER FOUR         ME AND YOU MAKE TWO




NUMBER FIVE     CHRISTMAS LIGHTS


NUMBER SIX   BUNNY MINE


NUMBER SEVEN   RED DELIGHT


NUMBER EIGHT     COMFY COSY


PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO LEAVE YOUR VOTE YOURSELF OR WANT YOUR VOTE TO BE PRIVATE, I AM SURE NO ONE WILL TAKE OFFENCE AT THE VOTE YOU MAKE BUT UNDERSTAND THAT SOME MAY FEEL AWKWARD IF THEY RECOGNISE SOME OF THE PHOTOGRAPHERS**
I WILL TRY TO ADD A PRIVATE VOTING SYSTEM FOR NEXT MONTH BUT BE AWARE I AM TECHNICALLY CHALLENGED!!!

*******************************************************************************

32 comments:

  1. They're all lovely. I'll comment tomorrow once Dmd has had a chance to see the photos and make her choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hard to choose as they are all super and as I recognise all but one of the photographers, I'd personally really rather vote by private email.... if you don't mind and it isn't too much trouble for you?.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee..I am with K and Anne on this one...don't want to upset anyone as I recognise some of the photographers :) You have my private vote..
      Good luck to everyone who entered the competition!

      Delete
  3. Oh my, what a difficult decision!
    Got one :)

    But I really think, it's better for me as well not to vote public.
    Don't want to perhaps disappoint someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok - a great group of photos but I must choose -
    I vote for 3 Puppet Play - I like the composition of the picture, the way the little faces are stacked one above the other and it looks like a story waiting to be told!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for Number One - Snowy Play. I just LOVE those sweaters and it's nice to see boys as well as girls...

    ReplyDelete
  6. A private vote for number one snowy play. Loves the sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A private vote for number Three puppet play.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A private vote for number Two Silver horses

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gill votes for number Seven Red Delight.....
    Well Gill is a member of the WLNN society :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to vote for all of them, but I will choose and send you my vote privately Dee.....
    Big hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A private vote for number five Christmas lights

    ReplyDelete
  12. A private vote for number one Snowy Play

    ReplyDelete
  13. A private vote for number Eight Comfy Cosy

    ReplyDelete
  14. A private vote for number Six Bunny mine

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Private vote for Number Five Christmas Lights

    ReplyDelete
  16. A private vote for number Four Me and you make two

    ReplyDelete
  17. A private vote for number Three Puppet play

    ReplyDelete
  18. All lovely - but for me January is 'snow' - so it has to be No1 - they are so ready for fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dmd says: Number 6 - Bunny mine
    DM says: Number 2 - Snowy play

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful photos Dee! I think each one of the submissions is very well done by caring Sasha owners! :). Thank you to all of the submitters for allowing us to enjoy them! I, too recognize most of the photographers and will write to you separately Dee. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. a private vote for number One snowy play

    ReplyDelete
  22. a private vote for number one snowy play

    ReplyDelete
  23. #8 "Comfy Cozy"
    I love all the bows in their hair!

    ReplyDelete
  24. #8 Comfy Cozy - The outfits are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  25. a private vote for number Eight comfy cosy..the jumpers are divine .

    ReplyDelete
  26. My vote goes to number 3 the bears win it for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. My vote goes to number One snow play:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. my vote is for number 6 please

    ReplyDelete
  29. A Private vote I vote for number 2. It is Cora with the silver horses. I chose this photo for many reasons. I think the photographer did a great job with their camera settings and/or photo editing. On my screen the colors are true to life and everything is in focus. I like how not only is Cora in focus but so are the horses. I also liked the composition. It's always fun to see our Sasha's out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  30. A private vote for Three Puppet play

    ReplyDelete
  31. Western Australia has said it would also implement a ban,ted baker dresses sale though it has yet to announce a start date. There are no commercial solariums in the only other part of Australia -- the hot and humid Northern Territory. Cancer Council Australia welcomed the ban, which it has long pushed for, adding that it would help ted baker outlet to reduce rates of skin cancer, which affects two out of three Australians by age 70. "Australia has one of the highest rates of skin cancer in the world," cheap ted baker dresses advocacy director Paul Grogan said in a statement to AFP.

    ReplyDelete